Winter Darkraven's Attempt to Become Popular

Substantial list here including permanent removal from the server for ERP.

Recent homophobic comments in discord as well sarcastically wishing that my boyfriend doesn’t die, lead me to a -1 if my vote counts.

1 Like

T: 4

Sorry if I actually hurt your feelings about that. Important to note that the bans I got after the original one (I’m sure you know which one) were all mistakes and have been appealed.

My last proper ban that stuck was from 2020-05-05, the rest were made in error and were appealed on the forms. But public record doesn’t go away.

It does not count

Getting discord warning while your app is up is not great.

T: 3

Sorry, but I wasn’t warned. It was a passing joke that I didn’t intend to actually effect Aeder the way it did. If he said anything in the Discord, I would’ve apologized there.

EDIT:
Never mind I was warned four hours after you said that so I guess retroactively you’re right :neutral_face:

I’m not quite sure how you expected me to take you wishing death on one of my loved ones.

On top of this I asked you to clarify your point several times, and you chose to still go with it.

I thought you were playing along, again sorry. I didn’t wish them death, it was just a passing comment. If you flat out said how you felt, then I would’ve apologized.

Correction: T: 4

The question I asked wasn’t one of the easiest ones. And so far I am satisfied with your answer. What would I do in addition to a ban, I would put them on watch list because they were recently banned on another server for grief bombing.

Your ban and player history is enormous, but you improved a lot ever since and you seem okay as a person too.

I wouldn’t mind giving you a chance.
+1
T:+ 5(I believe)

Thanks for your input, I never considered a watchlist. I’ll keep that in mind if I ever run into repeat behaviour of grief. Already learning, and I’m not sure if I’ll even get this position yet.

I think that’s everyone’s opinion that wants to post, if no one else steps in. Ready for Judgement Day (1991)

oh they better not. i’ve been waiting for a week and a half … and u just slide in here and get it done like that? …

I’m not too sure who else wants to comment. So, I might have to wait a week and a half for the final decision. And, it can still get denied :man_shrugging:

I cannot give a score or anything, but would like to see Velvet as trialmin. Apart from that one incident they are chill and might be a good admin.

Wasn’t the incident merely Xylana going apeshit over headpats ?

Anyway, haven’t seen them in game, but they look both knowledgeable and reasonable, just make sure you know how to adjust for the lack of validity of MRP, there can be times Sage has no admins while Golden somehow has one.
Overall, I’m favorable to for an introduction to the administration team (even tough probably nobody cares about my opinion).

no [VictorPride & WinterDarkraven] Player Report

ngl maybe they would make a fine admin but uhhh horny people can’t be trusted + iirc they have a lot of notes/bans

When you think about it, what better way to familiarize yourself intimately with the rules than to break them and get in trouble for doing it?

Only a genuine sociopath would be unable/unwilling to learn from so many mistakes

1 Like

cryin

+1

Worth giving a shot as much as anyone else who’s had past troubles and improved. Note frequency has fallen off substantially and the majority of them relate to RP issues

And RP issues aren’t a problem for someone who decided to migrate to LRP and want to admin LRP.

I’ve seen a lot of undue bias against this player in the past from staff and players alike, enough to make me question whether or not I’m the one being biased more than once. I really don’t think I am, so I finally showed up to vote.

you’re gonna oversee lrp? why

As much as you roleplayed for 1 round on NSV and it was cool playing with you, all I have seen recently has been the exact same stuff you got banned for multiple times in the past. (In my honest opinion I think the admins and the rules have got less strict and more accepting of the stuff you pull)
I am playing less recently and rarely see you, but whenever I do you are validhunting or powergaming as an assistant on MRP and just being a shitter in general. (The last experience I remember, you were riding with an asimov borg metafriend validhunting heretics to the point where nobody on the station cared when I killed you in front of everyone). Even if your admin application is targetted towards LRP, there is no doubt you will eventually have to play on MRP at some point and I haven’t seen you follow the rules mostly. (I applied with the intent to go into mainly MRP at the time when nobody played it and there was 0 admins, but ended up being on LRP a lot which I mostly didn’t play)
If you are metafriending with asimov borgs and getting them to validhunt with you, then whats to say this won’t extend to adminning.
I have seen you roleplay well before but it was only for a few rounds, and then immediately after you started murderboning with a mech on NSV before being nearly banned.
I like you as a player (when you played Prussian at least), but as an admin I don’t think you are a good candidate.
At least there is no borderline ERP anymore, apart from the tugging on dick thing but that wasn’t really your fault.

2 Likes