Winter Darkraven's Attempt to Become Popular

Okay, so after reading that it’s about the following:

• I only roleplay in environments that allows it instead of roleplaying 24/7 (NSV)
  • I’ll have to admin on MRP at least once.
  • My Prussian character is cool.
  • Ferris is cringe.

I’m aware that I will have to solve tickets on MRP, and I’m held to the same standard as everyone else. Of course I won’t respond in tickets about LRP rules, and every ticket I handle will have to be looked at by an another admin.

Prussian is fun to play, still use them on other servers that are more roleplay focussed.

Some warden said they pulled on my characters y’know without me even being in the same room as them. I had nothing to do with that.

And I don’t recall metafriending on MRP or validhunting outside security. I don’t think I have a single note about validhunting, I believe. Yeah I checked, no notes on validhunting. A few on powergaming, though. Powergaming as security, huh.

That’s correct, but they also have a lot of hours in their game.

Most of their notes are for doing something under a mistaken premise (killing someone that was not valid to kill, etc) instead of maliciousness.

Going to keep count.

T:+6

Too much horny. Little bit too recent of a history for my tastes.

T: +5

1 Like

A fine player does not necessarily make a fine admin.
T: +4

1 Like

It’s more suited to my play style. The only reason I don’t go there more often is player count which I no longer care about, grief and self-antag. All of which I plan to fix personally, instead of suffering in silence I want to make a change.

Fair enough. Can’t argue with assumptions.

1 Like

I am aware that I have re-admined and would technically be allowed to affect the vote, however this app happened when I was on leave, and from my above posts, my opinion is clear. I still recuse myself, as I have clear bias against this and give ± 0 towards the total.

T: +4

Recap on what’s been brought up.

Negatives

• I don’t tend to roleplay when I primary play on LRP.
  • As an antagonist I leave a large trail of blood while remaining within the rules.
  • Horny.
  • Some people just don’t like me. (Francinum)

Positives

• I understand the rules quite well.
  • I am starting with more admin knowledge than most. (See Hollandaise’s response)
  • I have self-control and have a firm understanding of the mechanics of the game (See Ravellon’s response)
  • My note frequency has fallen by a lot. (last note was 2020-10-30 | last ban that stuck and didn’t get appealed was 2020-05-05 the others were made in error and were removed.)
  • Horny.

You’re majorly downplaying these. Tergius said that you have a tendency to validhunt and you got permabanned from a server for it, while bacon brought up a major issue with you metafriending, being a shitter, and validhunting on mrp and nsv. From bacon’s message, it looks like you don’t roleplay at all, even on mrp, and in my experience with you it’s the same. I’ve only really experienced you powergaming or metafriending and piggybacking some head of staff on mrp.

I’d absolutely love more explanation on this or a real answer because from what I see here and in my experience, I know you as someone who metagangs and validhunts and that does not seem like good admin material.

Which isn’t a problem on LRP. I have no notes of valid hunting, the only note relevant is a powergaming note because I wore HoS’ hardsuit as non-command/non-security.

Riding someone’s back isn’t a problem or against the rules, this won’t effect how I enforce the rules.

Except for him bringing up how I /can/ roleplay, just choose not to in environments that don’t allow it (Sage isn’t really roleplay friendly, eh?)

I’m the type of player that plays Felinid.

Totally fair. I agree.

Okay I agree, the piggybacking is a personal thing. What about the metafriending though?

I, and a lot of other people who like to rp on mrp, roleplay despite the unfriendly environment. Or, at minimum, we try. You seem to not attempt to at all and willingly just said you don’t attempt to.

Please, please give a real answer. Not all felinid players go “nya”, piggyback, want headpats, and like getting called a slut by victor. Some of them are good players.

This is why I majority play on LRP. I put enough effort into MRP so that I don’t get notes or bans, I say shift instead of round, keep IC and OOC separate, and do my job. Maybe if I play Ferris Rider or Himiko Kwen, I’ll roleplay a little more. I’ve had long talks with Peach as Ferris about our character’s pasts, because I have that written down. Ferris is a HRP character, Superdork will know about that :flushed:

It’s hearsay. I treat everyone fairly when it comes to mechanics. Someone who I respect OOCly got antag, I still harmbatonned them into submission. (rip hollidayz you were a good fight :pensive: ). At most, I’ll talk with them and roll around.

#NotAllCats. I’m the HRP kittey kat that sweaks wike dis and goes nya~~~

Okay well, you’ve convinced me that you don’t have a tendency to break rules. I still dislike you as a player due to personal preference, as murderboning and validhunting are dick moves to me and “nya” felinids suck, they don’t fit the setting at all, pretty much break rp, and are annoying overall. I still have a feeling that you metafriend due to my experience with you, but it’s just a gut feeling. And doing only the bare minimum roleplay on MediumRP is kinda shitty in my eyes, but it’s in line with our rules and a lot of people on MRP do it so it’s not a rulebreak.

1 Like

You’re allowed to have any opinion you want about me. Sorry the way I act on MRP might effect the way you play, it’s not my intention. I’m just here to have fun.

You won’t have to worry about me if this application gets accepted, I would spend even more time at LRP than I already do. Which means, less Velbt.

And murderboning is cringe af, I agree. However, killing witnesses tho :flushed:

Okay, I will actually vouch for Winter’s ability to roleplay, because it has been demonstrated to me that that can do that. While they can have a tendency to validhunt and powergame - which isn’t really an issue if they’re gonna be on LRP, they have done some good RP in the past IMO. Though this may be in a “have to be in the mood” situation, like it being a really chill round.

Validhunting/powergaming are MRP-only rules so if they’re only adminning on LRP I don’t expect there to be any issues. Also MRP-wise they do roleplay if there’s others around who do too. Powergaming on other servers I’ve seen but instances on Bee have been weak, like being an antag most of the round and then not immediately removing their sec hardsuit after. I predict more that you’d get bored of this role but if you wanna give it a shot more power to you.

1 Like

Discussing this with the admins.

Are you cringe felinid? Yes.
Do you have a lengthy history? Yes.
Are you erper? Yes.

Saying that it’s not fair not to give you chance to surprise (positively!) everyone on your trial.

I never had major issues with you. I am giving you my +1.

Also a fun fact - current TG station headmin was permabanned for metacomms before. People do change.

T: +5

Thanks to everyone for the support – I’ll try my hardest not to let anyone down. Some good points were raised during this application that I will bring up.

• The community may disagree. (See Llol111’s response.)
  • I make crude, lowtier, offensive humour.
  • Felinid player (Sin)

I can easily stop making bad jokes, but the other issues I cannot. There is a loud minority that hate me, I can’t fix that. I only hope these loud voices of discontent won’t play a major factor. It is only people’s opinions, after all.

The next issue I cannot fix is playing a felinid. Sadly, that is a terminal illness. I hope you will understand.

1 Like

Nonsense its not terminal. The cure is a bullet.

7 Likes