Winter Darkraven's Attempt to Become Popular

Thanks for your input, I never considered a watchlist. I’ll keep that in mind if I ever run into repeat behaviour of grief. Already learning, and I’m not sure if I’ll even get this position yet.

I think that’s everyone’s opinion that wants to post, if no one else steps in. Ready for Judgement Day (1991)

oh they better not. i’ve been waiting for a week and a half … and u just slide in here and get it done like that? …

I’m not too sure who else wants to comment. So, I might have to wait a week and a half for the final decision. And, it can still get denied :man_shrugging:

I cannot give a score or anything, but would like to see Velvet as trialmin. Apart from that one incident they are chill and might be a good admin.

Wasn’t the incident merely Xylana going apeshit over headpats ?

Anyway, haven’t seen them in game, but they look both knowledgeable and reasonable, just make sure you know how to adjust for the lack of validity of MRP, there can be times Sage has no admins while Golden somehow has one.
Overall, I’m favorable to for an introduction to the administration team (even tough probably nobody cares about my opinion).

no [VictorPride & WinterDarkraven] Player Report

ngl maybe they would make a fine admin but uhhh horny people can’t be trusted + iirc they have a lot of notes/bans

When you think about it, what better way to familiarize yourself intimately with the rules than to break them and get in trouble for doing it?

Only a genuine sociopath would be unable/unwilling to learn from so many mistakes

1 Like

cryin

+1

Worth giving a shot as much as anyone else who’s had past troubles and improved. Note frequency has fallen off substantially and the majority of them relate to RP issues

And RP issues aren’t a problem for someone who decided to migrate to LRP and want to admin LRP.

I’ve seen a lot of undue bias against this player in the past from staff and players alike, enough to make me question whether or not I’m the one being biased more than once. I really don’t think I am, so I finally showed up to vote.

you’re gonna oversee lrp? why

As much as you roleplayed for 1 round on NSV and it was cool playing with you, all I have seen recently has been the exact same stuff you got banned for multiple times in the past. (In my honest opinion I think the admins and the rules have got less strict and more accepting of the stuff you pull)
I am playing less recently and rarely see you, but whenever I do you are validhunting or powergaming as an assistant on MRP and just being a shitter in general. (The last experience I remember, you were riding with an asimov borg metafriend validhunting heretics to the point where nobody on the station cared when I killed you in front of everyone). Even if your admin application is targetted towards LRP, there is no doubt you will eventually have to play on MRP at some point and I haven’t seen you follow the rules mostly. (I applied with the intent to go into mainly MRP at the time when nobody played it and there was 0 admins, but ended up being on LRP a lot which I mostly didn’t play)
If you are metafriending with asimov borgs and getting them to validhunt with you, then whats to say this won’t extend to adminning.
I have seen you roleplay well before but it was only for a few rounds, and then immediately after you started murderboning with a mech on NSV before being nearly banned.
I like you as a player (when you played Prussian at least), but as an admin I don’t think you are a good candidate.
At least there is no borderline ERP anymore, apart from the tugging on dick thing but that wasn’t really your fault.

2 Likes

Okay, so after reading that it’s about the following:

• I only roleplay in environments that allows it instead of roleplaying 24/7 (NSV)
  • I’ll have to admin on MRP at least once.
  • My Prussian character is cool.
  • Ferris is cringe.

I’m aware that I will have to solve tickets on MRP, and I’m held to the same standard as everyone else. Of course I won’t respond in tickets about LRP rules, and every ticket I handle will have to be looked at by an another admin.

Prussian is fun to play, still use them on other servers that are more roleplay focussed.

Some warden said they pulled on my characters y’know without me even being in the same room as them. I had nothing to do with that.

And I don’t recall metafriending on MRP or validhunting outside security. I don’t think I have a single note about validhunting, I believe. Yeah I checked, no notes on validhunting. A few on powergaming, though. Powergaming as security, huh.

That’s correct, but they also have a lot of hours in their game.

Most of their notes are for doing something under a mistaken premise (killing someone that was not valid to kill, etc) instead of maliciousness.

Going to keep count.

T:+6

Too much horny. Little bit too recent of a history for my tastes.

T: +5

1 Like

A fine player does not necessarily make a fine admin.
T: +4

1 Like

It’s more suited to my play style. The only reason I don’t go there more often is player count which I no longer care about, grief and self-antag. All of which I plan to fix personally, instead of suffering in silence I want to make a change.

Fair enough. Can’t argue with assumptions.

1 Like

I am aware that I have re-admined and would technically be allowed to affect the vote, however this app happened when I was on leave, and from my above posts, my opinion is clear. I still recuse myself, as I have clear bias against this and give ± 0 towards the total.

T: +4

Recap on what’s been brought up.

Negatives

• I don’t tend to roleplay when I primary play on LRP.
  • As an antagonist I leave a large trail of blood while remaining within the rules.
  • Horny.
  • Some people just don’t like me. (Francinum)

Positives

• I understand the rules quite well.
  • I am starting with more admin knowledge than most. (See Hollandaise’s response)
  • I have self-control and have a firm understanding of the mechanics of the game (See Ravellon’s response)
  • My note frequency has fallen by a lot. (last note was 2020-10-30 | last ban that stuck and didn’t get appealed was 2020-05-05 the others were made in error and were removed.)
  • Horny.

You’re majorly downplaying these. Tergius said that you have a tendency to validhunt and you got permabanned from a server for it, while bacon brought up a major issue with you metafriending, being a shitter, and validhunting on mrp and nsv. From bacon’s message, it looks like you don’t roleplay at all, even on mrp, and in my experience with you it’s the same. I’ve only really experienced you powergaming or metafriending and piggybacking some head of staff on mrp.

I’d absolutely love more explanation on this or a real answer because from what I see here and in my experience, I know you as someone who metagangs and validhunts and that does not seem like good admin material.