We need to make tiding bannable on LRP

tiding is part of LRP sure, but going out of your way to self-antag against the captain every single round gets stale really fast

3 Likes

And as usual we have the assistant metagang pretending that they are the only people allowed to speak for LRP as a server because they try to drive off everyone that doesn’t fit their current playstyle (that’s bordering on against the rules anyway).

For you people saying what you do every round is the “soul” of LRP and “it’s always been this way”, I present to you this:

He did what you do every round, but on war ops to secure the disk, and still got a perma for it. You cannot complain about people trying to forcibly change LRP to their liking when you have spent the past 9 months trying to do so yourself.

3 Likes

i have played like one game of ss13 in the past 3 months and you’re out here flaming me

tenor

plus when i was active i rarely tided spare or armory, PLUS PLUS, he killed the captain and the warden, not just banned for breaking in. you’re out here acting like all ive ever done was frag the captain and the warden, i dont know why you remember me like that but that just isnt how i play or have ever played

I would say it doesn’t make you valid, based on the fact that admins ass blasted me as hop for killing someone on the bridge when I work there. Edit: It is important to note while he had a axe, the admins decided since he was nonviolent it wasn’t alright to kill him.

Bridge is not caps office

Still similarly high sec area, but I think it’s wrong anyways.

I wouldn’t say so. Breaking into a bridge is more like a meme and doesn’t have any high risk items.

then your opinion here doesnt really mean much, you havent seen the state of LRP spare rushing recently.

i assume the state is that people rush it every round, theres nothing new there

its more like 4-5 people rush it every round and kill the captain if they resist

3 Likes

Bro why is this still a point? Just spawn in as cap, take the spare and your shit from the locker, the antique gun and hand tele and get out of cap’s. Bam. You don’t die.

having to do that in the first place is the cringe part

6 Likes

this thread is bait

20 characters

having to secure the nuke disk? pretty cringe, just leave it in the office

careful the assistant metagang is here :relaxed: :thinking: :see_no_evil:

its stupid as fuck that the captain of the fucking station has to defend for his life 5 minutes into the round anyways lmfao, LRP or not. Thats actually super shit.

1 Like

There are so many things wrong with this. The Cap’s spare, and really any other antag goal item is not, and should not be considered anywhere near as important as the Nuke Disc. If you’re seriously advocating for securing literally every item in the cap office with the same fervor as the nuke disc you are completely out of your gourd. Not only is that unfun, it puts wayy too much stress on him because literally all the heads can be antag looking for those items (so he can’t just offload the responsibility/storage space) and the members of sec tend to die a lot, especially on LRP, so he can’t hide them there. Heck, sec gets bombed even WHEN there are 0 sec officers on board.

Second, even on Nukies, you still get more fucking time to prepare to secure the disk than securing the cap’s spare on LRP. And even if the nukies could go onstation immediately and were all coordinated enough to mob you, you’d still have a better time of it because every single person seeing them on their way to your office would be attacking them and trying to take them down. With the tide, you’re the bad guy for trying to preserve some semblance of heirarchy.

2 Likes

A better revision to the title would be “attacking the cap, (or maybe also other heads but especially the cap) if he hasn’t attacked you or he’s not defending his office or an antag goal, should be considered self antag on LRP”

1 Like

it’s already considered self antag image

2 Likes

Am I arguing that he should put a highly sought after item in his backpack? Yeah.