We need to make tiding bannable on LRP

Lrp is all about chaos, if you don’t like it, go to mrp. I don’t even think they want you on there

2 Likes

ban AA rushing

this is chaos lrp…

not hugbox lrp like ““mrp””

1 Like

It works in theory, but in practice, there is no balancing force to keep each round from being entirely chaotic.

yeah that’s kind of what people like about LRP, it being chaotic and all. “ME NO LIKE SERVER, SERVER REVOLVE AROUND ME, FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE SERVER FOR ME, OOGA OOGA” man shut your gumball machine headass the fuck up

tiding is an essential part of the LRP experience, if you wanted to make AA harder to get (but not bannable lol) so it isnt just “me weld wall and spear locker” and something else instead id understand, but tiding as a whole? lol

dont know why i replied to mcrideinspace i meant to reply to maggotguy, im rart

5 Likes

Ye. Banning tiding shouldnt be the solution, if anything, just make it so that bridge is an actual challenge to break into.

Maybe even encourage captains to lethal peeps by making ai not shit on them??? Somehow???

1 Like

tiding is part of LRP sure, but going out of your way to self-antag against the captain every single round gets stale really fast

3 Likes

And as usual we have the assistant metagang pretending that they are the only people allowed to speak for LRP as a server because they try to drive off everyone that doesn’t fit their current playstyle (that’s bordering on against the rules anyway).

For you people saying what you do every round is the “soul” of LRP and “it’s always been this way”, I present to you this:

He did what you do every round, but on war ops to secure the disk, and still got a perma for it. You cannot complain about people trying to forcibly change LRP to their liking when you have spent the past 9 months trying to do so yourself.

3 Likes

i have played like one game of ss13 in the past 3 months and you’re out here flaming me

tenor

plus when i was active i rarely tided spare or armory, PLUS PLUS, he killed the captain and the warden, not just banned for breaking in. you’re out here acting like all ive ever done was frag the captain and the warden, i dont know why you remember me like that but that just isnt how i play or have ever played

I would say it doesn’t make you valid, based on the fact that admins ass blasted me as hop for killing someone on the bridge when I work there. Edit: It is important to note while he had a axe, the admins decided since he was nonviolent it wasn’t alright to kill him.

Bridge is not caps office

Still similarly high sec area, but I think it’s wrong anyways.

I wouldn’t say so. Breaking into a bridge is more like a meme and doesn’t have any high risk items.

then your opinion here doesnt really mean much, you havent seen the state of LRP spare rushing recently.

i assume the state is that people rush it every round, theres nothing new there

its more like 4-5 people rush it every round and kill the captain if they resist

3 Likes

Bro why is this still a point? Just spawn in as cap, take the spare and your shit from the locker, the antique gun and hand tele and get out of cap’s. Bam. You don’t die.

having to do that in the first place is the cringe part

6 Likes

this thread is bait

20 characters

having to secure the nuke disk? pretty cringe, just leave it in the office

careful the assistant metagang is here :relaxed: :thinking: :see_no_evil:

its stupid as fuck that the captain of the fucking station has to defend for his life 5 minutes into the round anyways lmfao, LRP or not. Thats actually super shit.

1 Like