CKEY: waifuthread

Admin’s CKEY: RukoFamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Head/Sec

Ban Length: Permenant

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/19/2020

Round ID: no clue

Ban Reason: Banned from Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Warden, Detective, Security Officer, Brig Physician, Deputy permanently - Repeated abuses of power, perma authority ban until improvement is shown. This comes as a combination of discussing the current fullban as well as a backlogged report about intense valid-hunting as CMO in round 16646

Appeal Reason:

COPY PASTED SECTION FROM MY ORIGINAL APPEAL

First of all, i dont even think i was CMO on round 16646, if i was, then it’s very likely i wasn’t validhunting (Cause, i do surgery as CMO, not validhunt). anyways, im not really sure what to say as an appeal? since this is just a ban for “Repeated abuses of power”, which like, what does that even mean?

Also, when it says “a backlogged report about intense valid-hunting as CMO in round 16646”. i cant find a player repot on the forums mentioning me as CMO, the closest one i could find was this one, from June Twenty Fifth : CMO murdering for no reason . (although even then, that report was filed for round 17669)

So, unless im mistaken, there should be no real reason for this ban to be a thing. if i was banned for repeated abuses of authority and until i improve, well, havent i? i know i used to be very salty back then, but i dont think i ever abused my authority. unless an admin can prove me wrong and bring forth a report involving me, playing CMO, that involved validhunting.

Now, onto what isnt a copy paste:

to directly quote what was considered valid hunting from my last appeal:

Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:00:46.935 LAW: Waifu thread/Dr. Veritas used ‘Freeform’ Core AI Module on hawkerthegreat/(Nanotrasen) from AI Upload Chamber (111, 128, 2). The law specified Supernatural Entities Are not crew, and, in fact, cause crew harm, crewmembers who have signed contracts with supernatural entities are no longer crew

which is just a basic law against antags, albeit a bit overboard due to the last line, however this is hardly validhunting, simply due to the nature of the law, it wasnt a valid law anyways, just look at the wording, and consider it was law 4, so it was overriden by the normal laws.

that previous ban was also dismissed by saying that, because i had 3 new very minor notes at the time, i wasnt showing improvement. and also, ruko got the ban made global saying it was always meant to. but he knew it wasnt, he replied to the last appeal 5 times and even after replying to the appeal and closing it, he didnt change it to global. which if you ask me is kinda questionable.

link to the previous appeal: Waifuthread banned by RukoFamicom