CKEY: waifuthread

Admin’s CKEY: RukoFamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Head/Sec

Ban Length: Permenant

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/19/2020

Round ID: no clue

Ban Reason: Banned from Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Warden, Detective, Security Officer, Brig Physician, Deputy permanently - Repeated abuses of power, perma authority ban until improvement is shown. This comes as a combination of discussing the current fullban as well as a backlogged report about intense valid-hunting as CMO in round 16646

Appeal Reason: First of all, i dont even think i was CMO on round 16646, if i was, then it’s very likely i wasn’t validhunting (Cause, i do surgery as CMO, not validhunt). anyways, im not really sure what to say as an appeal? since this is just a ban for “Repeated abuses of power”, which like, what does that even mean?

Also, when it says “a backlogged report about intense valid-hunting as CMO in round 16646”. i cant find a player repot on the forums mentioning me as CMO, the closest one i could find was this one, from June Twenty Fifth: CMO murdering for no reason. (although even then, that report was filed for round 17669)

So, unless im mistaken, there should be no real reason for this ban to be a thing. if i was banned for repeated abuses of authority and until i improve, well, havent i? i know i used to be very salty back then, but i dont think i ever abused my authority. unless an admin can prove me wrong and bring forth a report involving me, playing CMO, that involved validhunting.

Additional Information: ruko, why did you remove my free antag round from my notes? you removed it yesterday at around 6-7PM MST, so why? you had no reason to.

You have a note from today for distributing AA, no I wouldn’t say you’ve improved. You have five other notes since having your permaban removed for that matter.

Because you already misused it and ate a very long ban for doing so.

But, i didnt use it?

Instead you griefed the server while no admins were on and then tried to justify it with that note. Having used that note was your entire argument for getting unbanned.

Also not relevant to the current appeal at all.

So ruko, do you remeber what the report about me being CMO was titled? i’d love to see the report. but, as far as im currently concerned, im banned for a report that doesnt exist, that was about something i never did. because, keep in mind, the ban even mentioned a mech originally before it was changed. so as far as im concerned, without solid evidence of a report ever being made, i feel like the ban should be removed.

also:

five? i only have three shown to me, and one of them was for having the name Dr. Vertias

Jun 1, 2020 @ 02:54:01.601 waifuthread \ Dr. Veritas \ Chief Medical Officer \ NONE \ ROUNDSTART

Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:00:46.935 LAW: Waifu thread/Dr. Veritas used ‘Freeform’ Core AI Module on hawkerthegreat/(Nanotrasen) from AI Upload Chamber (111, 128, 2). The law specified Supernatural Entities Are not crew, and, in fact, cause crew harm, crewmembers who have signed contracts with supernatural entities are no longer crew

Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:01:28.764 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “grant wilkinson no longer crew” (Head of Personnel’s Office (102, 120, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:02:14.332 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “jared simmons is no longer crew” (Central Primary Hallway (106, 113, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:04:24.289 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “and im not HOP, im not fufilling the role of HOP” (Central Primary Hallway (128, 121, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:05:14.560 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “grant isnt crew” (Chemistry (133, 122, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:09:05.215 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “grant valid” (Space (206, 129, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:15:27.016 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “crabus ravus no longer crew” (Starboard Primary Hallway (158, 128, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:15:35.125 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “crabus ravus is devil” (Starboard Primary Hallway (148, 129, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:21:04.882 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “james im deleting you from the manifest” (Chapel (179, 134, 2))

You respond to the captain putting an end to your valid-hunting.

Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:27:39.052 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “CAP” (Emergency Shuttle (208, 132, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:27:41.917 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “YOU ARE SO ■■■■■■ED” (Emergency Shuttle (208, 132, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:28:13.483 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “cap is ■■■■■■ed” (Emergency Shuttle (203, 140, 2))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:30:41.118 SAY: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “arrest crabus” (Emergency Shuttle (108, 85, 12))
Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:31:34.896 OOC: Waifu thread/(Dr. Veritas) “nice that the guy who was playing the devil didnt follow his cruxes” (Emergency Shuttle (214, 80, 1))

it was devil round, and if i remember correctly, i was the only roundstart head, so i changed laws to reflect that. the last bit was a bit overboard re-reading it. it probably would’ve been better to omit that part.

for the most part, i still say the last part of my law was a bit overboard, i just got really trigger happy that round with the law, i’ll agree with that. and related, crabus was a devil, so he was valid, and not crew under even the more sensible part of the law.

one of the devils didnt follow their rules, cruxes, follies, whatever. so i was just commenting on it there.

Changing laws to make devils not crew, okay I guess?

But, as the logs say, you started calling out people as “valid”, calling out people as not being crew and deleting people from manifest. This is unacceptable behavior on sage. I don’t know the details but even security cannot instantly validate someone for signing pact with devil and of course you cannot just shout “valid” because it is very poor roleplay.

Your recent notes show very little improvement and you are actively working towards permaban from game.

In my opinion this should be kept until you show significant improvement.

Closing and denying this now, and also want to say that this opinion is echoed by more than a few admins and you can expect your next ban-worthy offense to likely reinstate the permanent ban which was lifted relatively recently.