Waifuthread Headban appeal peanut gallery

1 Like

@RogueNPS one of the rounds she played today (or yesterday i guess technically) she released a dangerous a dangerous virus that killed one guy without consulting anybody and turned everybody into a robot

@RogueNPS and afterwards she just laughed about it after I went to her face even after the guy I was teaching how to cook in character died of the fucking disease by the way she wasn’t antag or anything just being a complete dick to people and letting a virus roam free (not even having the decency to make the cure)

Player report her please, maybe we can get her either server banned or medical banned

If you’re not going to change your FUCKING static name, then you need to eat a head role ban.

You do nothing but make things worse for yourself then blame other people, your victim complex is bad enough as a regular player but as a head role it’s fucking impossible to tolerate.

Everyone on golden knows you. Everyone. And guess what? They all have a grudge against you for one reason or another. A reasonable person would fucking change their static name, not eat ban after ban after ban and adminshop to get the bans appealed.

2 Likes

It feels like there’s a new ban on her every week, for christs sake. When’s it gonna end?

1 Like

When the headmins decide enough is enough.

it set vents to 101kpa external, set scrubbers to scurbbign normal range. it fucked up the entire thing and i didnt realise it changed vents until it began delaminating, at which point it was too late

this is like a half year old ban

Yes, but this is more than an opportune time to discus your recent Mistakes

1 Like

https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/waifuthread

A good resource

Edit: 4-5? Bans in a month.
That’s the amount you would expect in 5-9 months…

Notice how 3 of them are expired/appealed, 2 of them were for the same thing, and the last one was a ban for not responding to ticket, because i was on the toilet

Notice how none of that matters because you’re still doing the same shit that netted those bans.

notice how literally all of those bans are legit despite you trying to phrase them differently

just because a ban expires doesn’t mean it doesn’t leave a note :flushed:

“Your honor I already did time in prison for three other murders and because I did the time they are therefore irrellevent in discussing my fourth murder.”

Seems legit.

5 Likes

plus “one of the times i got sent to jail i didn’t show up in court so that doesn’t count”

also i forgot to mention 1 of them was requested, so out of all that, we have 1 active ban from the month, which is just an “Update” of an old ban

You are hoarding bans for almost a year now, people do make mistakes yes, but they learn from them. That doesnt seem to be your case tho. Why are you still breaking the rules?

Im surprised you havent been community removed yet ngl

Somehow she keeps walking on that thin ice.