CKEY: waifuthread

Admin’s CKEY: RukoFamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Head/Sec

Ban Length: Permenant

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/19/2020

Round ID: no clue

Ban Reason: Banned from Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Warden, Detective, Security Officer, Brig Physician, Deputy permanently - Repeated abuses of power, perma authority ban until improvement is shown. This comes as a combination of discussing the current fullban as well as a backlogged report about intense valid-hunting as CMO in round 16646

Appeal Reason:

COPY PASTED SECTION FROM MY ORIGINAL APPEAL

First of all, i dont even think i was CMO on round 16646, if i was, then it’s very likely i wasn’t validhunting (Cause, i do surgery as CMO, not validhunt). anyways, im not really sure what to say as an appeal? since this is just a ban for “Repeated abuses of power”, which like, what does that even mean?

Also, when it says “a backlogged report about intense valid-hunting as CMO in round 16646”. i cant find a player repot on the forums mentioning me as CMO, the closest one i could find was this one, from June Twenty Fifth : CMO murdering for no reason . (although even then, that report was filed for round 17669)

So, unless im mistaken, there should be no real reason for this ban to be a thing. if i was banned for repeated abuses of authority and until i improve, well, havent i? i know i used to be very salty back then, but i dont think i ever abused my authority. unless an admin can prove me wrong and bring forth a report involving me, playing CMO, that involved validhunting.

Now, onto what isnt a copy paste:

to directly quote what was considered valid hunting from my last appeal:

Jun 1, 2020 @ 03:00:46.935 LAW: Waifu thread/Dr. Veritas used ‘Freeform’ Core AI Module on hawkerthegreat/(Nanotrasen) from AI Upload Chamber (111, 128, 2). The law specified Supernatural Entities Are not crew, and, in fact, cause crew harm, crewmembers who have signed contracts with supernatural entities are no longer crew

which is just a basic law against antags, albeit a bit overboard due to the last line, however this is hardly validhunting, simply due to the nature of the law, it wasnt a valid law anyways, just look at the wording, and consider it was law 4, so it was overriden by the normal laws.

that previous ban was also dismissed by saying that, because i had 3 new very minor notes at the time, i wasnt showing improvement. and also, ruko got the ban made global saying it was always meant to. but he knew it wasnt, he replied to the last appeal 5 times and even after replying to the appeal and closing it, he didnt change it to global. which if you ask me is kinda questionable.

link to the previous appeal: Waifuthread banned by RukoFamicom

No

2 Likes

literally last night you lockerwelded me because i didn’t help you with sm (despite the fact it was at like 30 integrity and you ignored all my advice)

it was 100% when you ran to cargo after fucking with the air alarm. you didnt help, after we had a full half hour to fix it. i kept telling you to come do your job and you refused to

why wouldnt you fix the sm yourself instead of locker welding someone? or am I missing something?

i was trying to fix it the whole time, i gave up when it got down to 3% and he wasnt coming to do his job

I mean unless he is ce I don’t think they expect them to rush into the dying sm and save it.

i was CE, he was station engineer who turned on panic siphon then turned it off, then ran STRAIGHT to cargo, calling my set up shit, when its literally just the stock but with pumps replaced with straights

literally a misclick

the whole time i was yelling at you over comms to do stuff and every time you ignored me

(“ok imma vent sm” “NONONONO DONT” “ok i vented it, look it’s going up!” *integ goes down 20%*)

i was prepping antimatter (of which you screwed over 99 times since you weren’t done with sm) since i assumed you were just gonna flop with it. when you “gave up” i told you to just space it (like everyone does at this point) and you just let it delam. not only that but while it delammed you took the opportunity to weld the locker i got into (dastardly 45-minute strat as tator, completely self antag as crew). then you started dragging me to airlock…

i was dragging you around in circles actually. never dragged you towards any airlock. and also, instead of saying you accidentally turned on panic siphon, you immediately, while denying touching the alarm, run over to cargo and order the antimatter, essentially having sabotaged the SM

literally a fucking misclick. if you’re doing sm right having panic siphon won’t matter up until you actually get to low pressure and the ratio starts becoming weird. besides, it was on for literally a third of a second i don’t think it even did anything

honestly there’s no fucking point, you act like you’re always right and when admins don’t believe you you find some that do

This raises an interesting question. What kind of info can admemes drag up out of logs on how a SMengine is configured?

If this was IRL you would not fucking believe the hoops you would have to jump through to get certified on any kind of industrial power generation.

I almost think you should need a vouch from an admeme to unlock Chief Engineer. Like maybe just… Ooh screw this thread Im gonna make my own thread for this idea I just had. With blackjack and hookers.

1 Like

Forgot to come back and close this thread

After a unanimous vote by all staff active at the time, Waifuthread has been permanently removed from the community so I suppose this appeal can be denied.

4 Likes