Tyranicranger4 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Trial Senior Administrator Tyranicranger4.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Janitor.

1 Like

Standard feedback thread cause I didn’t have one.

Feel free to let me know how much you personally despise me.

Ill say nice things and compliments about you if you give me antag tokens.

Sorry man I only accept vbucks.

I haven’t seen you on yet, will give feedback when possible.

I see you on quite regularly, but have basically never interacted with you. you spend a lot of time observing, which is admirable as an admin, but I don’t know if I have ever had any real interaction with you.

I’m pretty sure we are on at different times usually. :pensive:

Sad…

Britgangbritgangbritgang

Pulling a hangy and bumping my own feed-back thread.

:flushed:

Based.

20characterlimit

Everytime one of these staff feedback threads pops out and i go to say something i realize i almost never interact with admins enough to say anything.
Bwoink me more if you want your dang feedback.

1 Like

To be honest in most cases not interacting with admins just means you aren’t someone we have to deal with a lot. Which isn’t a bad thing by the way.

Based.

From what I’ve seen so far, quick and fair on taking tickets and generally does good stuff. +1, goodmin

Very polite in ahelps, even thanking when given one. Actively makes me want to report issues instead of suffering in silence. Good admeme 10/10 :))))))))))))))))

Based. Spawns shit for ghosts to fight as at CentComm.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmm, yes. Today I will bump my own feedback thread.

Solved a really difficult player report

Bumping cause it’s been 22 days, and I got promoted a bit back.

tyra really bumps its own thread… no dignity