CKEY: Massked

Your Discord: Massked

Offender’s CKEY: Unkown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: WilliamStone

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10/28/2020

Round Number: 23172

Rules Broken: 8

Incident Description: He maxcapped and released plasma while consistently murderboining everyone in sight.

Additional Information:

Discord report:

Title: [Offender’s Discord] Discord Report

Your Discord:

Offender's Discord:

Rules Broken:

Incident Description:

Additional Information:

Should have added that
he was IAA
His objectives were
1 assassination
2 steal the sm shard

I was literally about to make a post about him as well. Some people were actually defending him saying EAA CAN MURDERBONE BLABLA while it clearly states https://i.imgur.com/9HqePoP.png

He was IAA? Am i missing something here or did he just casually break a bunch of rules while being fully aware of it?

I spent a while chasing him and he burned plasma canisters in robotics, medbay. Killed a few randoms in the way, like what the fuck? Did i miss something new happening or is this just blatant rule breaking /again/

You can’t see EAA in roundend report, EAAs are basically IAA but they are fully allowed to murderbone. IAAs are nanotrasen basically while EAA(External Affairs Agent) is just syndicate, at roundstart EAAs get told in chat they can do whatever the fuck they want. It’s a bit problematic that normal players can’t tell the difference between them.

1 Like

Murderboning is defined as the indiscriminate killing of multiple parties for absolutely no reason. Isolated killings are not murderboning.

• Internal affairs agents may not murderbone, but external affairs may. In the event an Internal Affairs Agent is in possession of either His Grace or the Clown Car, they may murderbone, however.

copy pasted off the antag conduct page

I believe he as an IAA

If that is the case, then that is some broken bullshit leading up to a lot of false reports. Like this one, if that is the case. If it just showed end game report it was EAA and not IAA then nothing would’ve been wrong. But yeah.

Going from the fact that he had a second, nonstandard objective, which due to utter terrible coding on the part of TG, is the only reliable way to identify an External Affairs Agent from an IAA, he was an EAA.

Just as francinum said he was EAA.

I spent way to long looking into this.

EAA can bone, IAA can’t, he was EAA.
Report means nothing.

TL:DR Fuck whoever coded EAA.

1 Like
    to_chat(owner.current, "<B><font size=5 color=red>Any damage you cause will be a further embarrassment to Nanotrasen, so you have no limits on collateral damage.</font></B>")

Thanks to @Francinum and @Tyranicranger4 for doing the legwork.

EAA agents can murderbone.

IC conflict.