Tyranicranger4 Staff Feedback Thread

Based.

From what I’ve seen so far, quick and fair on taking tickets and generally does good stuff. +1, goodmin

Very polite in ahelps, even thanking when given one. Actively makes me want to report issues instead of suffering in silence. Good admeme 10/10 :))))))))))))))))

Based. Spawns shit for ghosts to fight as at CentComm.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmm, yes. Today I will bump my own feedback thread.

Solved a really difficult player report

Bumping cause it’s been 22 days, and I got promoted a bit back.

tyra really bumps its own thread… no dignity

My opinion changed from being a good admin to them being utterly amazing.

When they play as cat it’s even better. Tyran has joined the great-admin-club in my opinion, sitting up there with Bloons and Ruko, two of the best people and admins on spess game.

9/10 – it’s 10/10 if they play cat tho :flushed:. Going to add random fuck you at this end of this fournorasin :^).

Seriously, fuck them.

Agony.

I’ve held a funeral for Tyranic and I’ll fukken do it again.

Based admeme
I still will never forget the time I had you as a iaa target twice

el bumpo
is a good jannie and often is on off peak when fuckery is abound
E: shit I already gave feedback. fuck it, you’re a good boi

1 Like

During a round where part of the supermatter cooling was repeatedly being deleted by another active admin due to a misassumption:

Blockquote
PM to- Admins : The injector underneath the supermmatter crystal keeps being deleted, causing the supermatter to delaminate
Admin PM from- Francinum : Stop putting it under the SM
PM to- Admins : Why?
Admin PM from- Francinum : If it’s getting deleted try making changes to it until it stops deleting.
PM to- Admins : Alternately, a method that has worked for tens of rounds suddenly stops working. Are any pulls testmerged?
Admin PM from- Francinum : No? I have no clue and I really don’t want to bother investigating the situation.

Sure, honestly is good, but when delaminations are actively being caused by the admin team a little bit of effort would be appreciated

1 Like

Injector below SM is considered an exploit and may result in admin deletions of said injector. same as a freezer heater TEG. the method of deletion may vary.

That may or may not be true, I’m not sure. Regardless, it’d be nice to know rather than asking about it and getting stonewalled

Injector SM is an exploit that makes delamination impossible by freezing atmos processing on the SM.

That’s certainly not true now, it may have been a while ago but I can assure you the supermatter is more than capable of delaminating with the injector below it.