Tyranicranger4 Staff Feedback Thread

My opinion changed from being a good admin to them being utterly amazing.

When they play as cat itā€™s even better. Tyran has joined the great-admin-club in my opinion, sitting up there with Bloons and Ruko, two of the best people and admins on spess game.

9/10 ā€“ itā€™s 10/10 if they play cat tho :flushed:. Going to add random fuck you at this end of this fournorasin :^).

Seriously, fuck them.

Agony.

Iā€™ve held a funeral for Tyranic and Iā€™ll fukken do it again.

Based admeme
I still will never forget the time I had you as a iaa target twice

el bumpo
is a good jannie and often is on off peak when fuckery is abound
E: shit I already gave feedback. fuck it, youā€™re a good boi

1 Like

During a round where part of the supermatter cooling was repeatedly being deleted by another active admin due to a misassumption:

Blockquote
PM to- Admins : The injector underneath the supermmatter crystal keeps being deleted, causing the supermatter to delaminate
Admin PM from- Francinum : Stop putting it under the SM
PM to- Admins : Why?
Admin PM from- Francinum : If itā€™s getting deleted try making changes to it until it stops deleting.
PM to- Admins : Alternately, a method that has worked for tens of rounds suddenly stops working. Are any pulls testmerged?
Admin PM from- Francinum : No? I have no clue and I really donā€™t want to bother investigating the situation.

Sure, honestly is good, but when delaminations are actively being caused by the admin team a little bit of effort would be appreciated

1 Like

Injector below SM is considered an exploit and may result in admin deletions of said injector. same as a freezer heater TEG. the method of deletion may vary.

That may or may not be true, Iā€™m not sure. Regardless, itā€™d be nice to know rather than asking about it and getting stonewalled

Injector SM is an exploit that makes delamination impossible by freezing atmos processing on the SM.

Thatā€™s certainly not true now, it may have been a while ago but I can assure you the supermatter is more than capable of delaminating with the injector below it.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Francinum Staff Feedback Thread

Pretty sure your part of the cringe felinid metagang, CRINGEEE, UNBASED!! REJECT FELINID, JOIN HUMAN METAGANG!! -1/10 FUNNE

Jokes aside, You donā€™t really answer too much past the point

1 Like

I main human and oozeling :pensive:

Not sure what this means honestly.

doesnā€™t main apid :unamused:

2 Likes

I recognize you as the only admin who actually uses thunderdome regularly, had lots of fun in those.

1 Like

Hmmmmm

Fastmin, much love, still yet to ban me, L + cope + scurvy.

2 Likes

Can competently do 3 player reports in the time it takes me to do one - definitely stronger family line, bogdanoff clone perhaps

3 Likes