The Secret Slav Banned By Kerbin_Fiber (set roleban as perma bruh)

because uh, i cant find a silicon policy for bee. It was established that silicons were psuedo-antagonist by kev themself, and did not have to follow rule 1 to the full extent. Thats not to say being an unjustified dick was allowed, but you could still pull some shit in an effort to deter shitters.

1 Like

Until Kev takes it upon himself to add it to the Forums, Addendum, or the main rules page, it won’t be counted.

Council rulings silicon policy. As I said, you dont know what you’re talking about

“Do not prepare to be a dick in law intepretation 24/7. This basically means that, if you see somebody going to change your laws, don’t immediately prepare to plasma flood before your laws are even changed.” - To explain what this actually means, is that it stops silicons from suddenly beginning actions, knowing X is going to happen and doing Y - he did this of his own free will, and was compelled by asiimov to do it

This is not him being a dick, this is him following his lawset. Learn the difference

I also quote

" 1. Silicons may choose to enforce space law from moment to moment, unless on a relevant lawset or given relevant orders to enforce it.
2. Your enforcement of space law still must follow your lawsets laws. This means that yes, you can kill that non-human for attacking a human."

also

“Prisoners cannot be assumed harmful, unless evidence to the contrary exists… If you do not know the nature of their crime, see above, as to release them would be acting with minimal information. If they are human and at risk, you obviously must let them out, though.”

• “If you do not know the nature of their crime”, breaking into armory, stealing lethal weaponry, stealing HOS items (CAPITAL CRIME). It is assumed they are a harmful prisoner as they still had access to weapons
1 Like

Infact, id go as far as to say that execution is more deserved for permabrig, and then execution lol

1 Like

You’re taking my words and trying to tie them together in a way that makes me look stupid by taking it out of context and applying it else-where.

You know that confirmed antagonist are valid, stated by the rules and rulings.

Objectively false with all the information that I had stated above proving the ban to be justified.

No, you know this, which is why you stripped them and took them to perma, which I said earlier was a reasonable response and completely IC. The part that got you banned was that you killed him after the actual “threat” part was neutralized.

It’s isn’t breaking a ruling specifically, but the fact that you said it over and over, then acted upon what you said. By killing a non-human as soon as you possibly could.

Everyone is exempt, within reason being the keywords here.

As I said earlier, it’s not in the rulings, addendum, or main rules page. I’m not going by this until Kev adds or says it to me directly.

Slav did the right thing and completely stripped the person and put them in perma, as stated two to three times now. The part that got him banned was the part where he killed the prisoner.

I pulled this right from the council rulings, which means it is valid.

Take it up with the council, that’s directly from the rulings, again. It’s correct as per the rulings.

Council rulings

Slav knew the extent to which their crimes were. There was no evidence to the contrary, as Slav was the one to strip the man and put him in perma.

Infact, the man Slav killed was the same one that had made the posibrain Slav was in.
So saying, “Well he could’ve been a traitor!” isn’t valid as he would’ve been emagged earlier. Going on that train of thought.

Cyborgs don’t have free will. Kek.

1 Like

GET OUT MRP RETARDS.

WHY WOULD YOU NOT KILL A NON HUMAN IN ARMORY AS BORG, LET ALONE A ZOMBIE.
:flushed:

Off topic, and he was a nonharmful zombie, not romeral.

Ban appeals arent the place to shitpost either.

At least Toxic had actual points to discuss.

Okay time to not shitpost then.

He was not a romerol zombie, that is good. But the other kind (low-functioning zombies, if I remember correctly) are also very zombie, very non human and very much harmful.

Also it was in the armory, one of the station areas where escalation can speed up (if the escalation council ruling is anything to go by)

And Lube Bob was a borg and that dude that busted a cam in the fucking armory.

:flushed:. I can understand if that was MRP because MRP is a hugbox place where people go to chill and roleplay. But it was LRP. A deathmatch zone. A place of “low RP chaotic fun”. What is the point of banning for that

The point is not setting a precedent where you can kill a non human that is effectively neutralized and no longer a threat becuase that person is considered non human. you cant dance around the rules just to be a dick and remove someone from a round

LRP or not thats a dangerous precedent to set.

LRP isn’t Deathmatch station, it’s not NRP, it’s LRP.

“LRP chaotic fun” would be stuff like cultists fighting xenos while a singularity is eating the station while being killed for a hater boner isn’t.

The fact that Slav was made by this low function zombie and didnt kill him even further proves the point that Slav was waiting for an opportunity to have something cover his ass so he can follow the behavior described in the many many many notes and the watchlist he has.

retard it’s literally against the rules to kill nonhumans as a borg for no raisin
and I killed him due to having a reason to do so don’t think as if I was waiting to validbait this jew into me killing him, I simply ignored other nonhumans because they didn’t even do anything, it’s even stated in the rulings themselves you can kill nonhumans if they attack a human so this was an example of harm which was indirect :flushed:

1 Like

By your own admission you cant kill kill nonhumans as a borg for no reason.
Once you had him striped and in perma you no longer had a reason to kill him as the threat was neutralized.

Kerbin even said everything was good up until the moment you killed him after perma brigging the guy

no it isnt, permabrig poses more of a threat than a corpse lol. I can think of 9 ways to escape permabrig with nothing but the chair in your cell, while being able to make 3 spears, 6 bolas and poison from the amanita that spawn inside permabrig.

I would 100% wholly execute somebody who shouldve gone in permabrig instead, since if your committing capital crimes, i aint putting up with your shit.

1 Like

Problem with that logic is that it’s assumed that you’re a human. Slav is a borg and had a choice to make. Kill em on the spot or Perma them. He literally perma’d them, which, by definition, from the Council Rulings, mean that Slav can’t kill them anymore.

Again, Captains also have to authorize executions, and there’s y’know a sec department AND a lawyer that can keep an eye on permabrig

By council rulings it directly implies “if they do not pose a threat” depending on the crime (in this case, breaking into two high security areas, stealing high value targets, stealing lethal weaponry) as a non human, it is safe to assume that they had the intention to harm a human, and would do so if they escaped - ergo, posing a threat.

Also, no they dont tergius. Spacelaw is a recommendation on LRP, therefor the execution rule is ALSO a recommendation

Plus silicons dont have to follow it and can enforce spacelaw on a case by case basis

1 Like

and I killed him due to having a reason to do so don’t think as if I was waiting to validbait this jew into me killing him, I simply ignored other nonhumans because they didn’t even do anything, it’s even stated in the rulings themselves you can kill nonhumans if they attack a human so this was an example of harm which was indirect :flushed:

This is nonsensical. Your reason (indirect harm? okay then) disappeared as soon as you perma’d them, going to kill them after is just a dick move and cringe validhunting at that point.

@Kerbin_Fiber Why are you still trying to argue with Slav, Joe and Toxic? They are demonstrating the exact same reasoning and rulelawyering here that you banned Slav for in the first place. None of this is a good faith effort by any of them to “contribute in any objective way towards the processing”. All they are doing is throwing their shitty arguments at you to see what sticks.

In nearly every single ban appeal or report they, or somebody like them, do the exact same thing as they are doing here now. They make off-topic posts (which often get flagged) attacking staff or defending rule breakers. The only difference here is is that they are doing it under the guise of ‘valid’ arguments.

Slav literally started of this appeal by calling you a retard. Here you are arguing with somebody whose first course of action in his ban appeal was to call the banning admin a retard. No offense Kerbin, but I am starting to think that might be the only actually valid thing that Slav has said this thread.

Just stop arguing with them Kerbin and deny this appeal. It seems to me that none of them have made an argument that has actually convinced you of any problems with your ban. I highly doubt any of them will do so either.

2 Likes

I’m conflicted on this, was there any logical reasoning for this player to be in the armory? For example a large threat to the station is present or coming? Were there known lings in the round and did he dispose of the body properly thinking it was a ling? Any reason to suspect the intruder had a suicide device on them and would be a active danger to humans and the station even if confined?

The entire story from both the ‘victim’ and Slav are important here and we have zero context from the ‘victims’ side of things. If for example the blob was taking over the station and security is dead or too busy to hand out weapons to loyal crew I think it would be a violation of the silicon laws to execute a non-human that is trying to gear up and help the human crew as this hinders the well being of the human crew by killing this non-human crew member.

But if this was a self antag or outright antag that was non-human then the typical rules should apply New Rulings

" Escalation may ‘speed’ up or outright be skipped to step 3 to 5 IF : * The trespassing occurs in highly secure areas (Vault, Armory, AI Upload/Core)"

Given that Slav says this intruder was already armed by the time they found them with lethal weapons and again being non-human that sounds like it’s a perfectly fine reason for a borg to kill a non-human player with that law set.

But despite all this Kerbin is technically right too…

“Prisoners cannot be assumed harmful, unless evidence to the contrary exists… If you do not know the nature of their crime, see above, as to release them would be acting with minimal information. If they are human and at risk, you obviously must let them out, though.”

Because Slav decided to take the ‘victim’ into custody instead of killing them on the spot first. This turns the ‘victim’ from a active threat into a prisoner. Because the prisoner was stripped from any weapons and taken into custody it seems that they would be protected by this council ruling.

I think slav deserves to be unbanned because he’s mostly just caught on a technicality and would have been fine if he had simply killed the ‘victim’ on sight (assuming there wasn’t a good reason for the ‘victim’ to be in there still) did he break a rule? Yes, but it’s clear that he didn’t intentionally go out of his way to break it. This was a product of the unique situation and likely never thought of himself doing any wrong at the time.