The Secret Slav Banned By Kerbin_Fiber (set roleban as perma bruh)

A pretty good analysis of this particular situation, but you are forgetting that this isn’t just some random player. It’s Slav. He got banned because this isn’t an isolated incident with him according to Kerbin. So whilst your general analysis might be true, it doesn’t apply to Slav.
And the part about Slav not intentionally going out of his way to break a rule? That’s the entire reason for this ban. He’s trying to be the shittiest player he can be without breaking rules (rulelawyering) which itself breaks the rules.

Bruh is it based if you make up some jew image of me just so you could shit on me :flushed:
Also this was the only time I did this thing bruh
Also I got perma’d from MRP 1 month ago for turning 3 people into gorrilas, nothing very serious :flushed:

If you exclude all your filter bypass bans over half your bans are for overescalation and even if it’s the first time, you’re always trying your best to fuck other people over.
A guy tried to start a petition to get your ass banned.
People have had enough of your and the other retards’ shit and you just laugh it up while jerking each other off on the forums, just waiting to get unbanned and ruin someone elses round as soon as you get the chance to. Pure cringe

2 Likes

I have to show my points on this appeal because this is probably one of the very very very few bans stemming from a breach of Rule 1. And I have to not look like a badmin and go, “haha no stay banned nerd.”

I’ll give two more days for any other admins to come in here and voice their opinions on this.
If no one comes in and changes my mind, this appeal will be denied.

Fair ban.
I’m not going to reiterate the many valid points to argue with the amount of rules lawyering going on here.

You stopped the threat, brigged them, and then slaughtered them for the lulz.

2 Likes