Sole Mirror ban appeal

CKEY: Longines

Admin’s CKEY: zeskorion

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on? sage? we’ll find out together

Ban Type: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Warden, Detective, Security Officer, Brig Physician

Ban Length: permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): original (on sole2299): 2019-12-03 mirror ban date (longines): 2020-03-03

Round ID: original: 9792 mirror ban: 13102

Ban Reason: LET’S TAKE A FUCKING LOOK!!!

so, this is the original ban. Sole FIGHTS ZESKO

I appealed it, but it was ignored. by Zesko. then I ban evaded, got caught ban evading, and got permabanned. i appealed that permaban, and it got approved. however, zesko did a mirror ban on my evasion account (longines (the account I use)) and that’s what this appeal is for.

Appeal Reason:

I AM NOT A SHITTY PLAYER!! OK! have I racked up some notes and bans? it’s possible. but please recognize the fact that I DO NOT repeat my MISTAKES when I face the consequences for them! the record reflects that. CHECK THE RECORD!!!

HOWEVER, I recognize that I haven’t been THAT nice to our head admin, Ruko. while I’d like to apologize maybe a lil bit bc I did overreact, I don’t think it would seem genuine given the FORMAT in which I’D BE APOLOGIZING IN.

my MAIN reason for appealing this ban, is bc I think I deserve to play CMO when I have 200 HOURS AS A MEDICAL DOCTOR. YES 200 HOURS AND COUNTING!!!

Additional Information:

THERE’S OBVIOUSLY ROOM FOR CONVERSATION HERE SO PLEASE, CONVERSATE. I’LL DO MY BEST. PROBS

here’s Zesko’s reasoning for the mirror ban:

"On the older appeals, you quite literally appealed a perma one and seventeen days after you got it. I was also quite busy at the time.

If you say you will do it again, course ill make it a perma, cuz you’re gonna keep doing it as soon as you get unbanned

either way, I say permaing you over the ban evasion aint worth it. I’ve unbanned you in game, but due to this incident, you can kiss your chance at the first ban being lifted goodbye. If you ban evade again? well, I think i’ll ban you from all roles that can easily go up to the HOPline and get a job reassignment."

Zesk aint admin anymore

so the rest of the admin team (i think headmins) will be acting as banning admin I believe. zesko is still an active staff member so he will probably still have his say in this and the events of what’s going on

Sole ban appeal r2 this appeal is also pretty relevant (i quoted it above)

Since Zesko isn’t an admin anymore, someone has to take it.

The ban was made permanent because of a passing comment they made in OOC and just says not to remove until it’s appealed.

Original ban note:

Permabrigged the head of personell, acting captain, for “annoying him” whilst he was HOS. Gloated IC about how “I knew they wouldnt ban”

OOC comment that changed the note from day to perma until appeal.

I’d do it again dumbass!

Sole has shown no shortage of mouthing off and some pretty high levels of toxicity in general when doing so, but that’s about all it amounts to. Sole has a somewhat rocky history here and there, but I don’t see a reason not to lift this by this point so many months later. They were never really given a second chance with a command position after this first incident.

@bloons3 Bloon got my backing to lift or deny as they see fit after they’re doing reviewing things too

The original ban was 7 months ago.

They ban evaded and got slapped for it. That was 4 months ago.

Since then they haven’t been further banned for their behavior IC, though they have been noted to salt.

Given the time elapsed, I’m fine lifting the job bans.

Longines, I’d like to you acknowledge that any further ban in the future relating to abuse of power as a head will likely be a permanent job ban from head roles, as well as a server ban.

If you can say the above in your own words, I’ll lift the ban next time I am on or have another admin lift it.

wow you’ve come so far bloons. Alright that sounds fine

i’m not toxic i’m nice to ugly fat garbage demons from hell. ask them

Just say “If I get banned again, the ban will be worse”

U asked me to acknowledge it, I did. I’ve had this ban for 7 months. I have done enough.

Processed and unbanned.
Ping an admin if you can’t job select.

longines

mirror ban

Type: Job

Ban Date: 2020-03-03 18:35

Expire Date: 9999-01-01 12:00

Round: 13102

Server: All

Admin: zeskorion

Job: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security, Chief Engineer, Research Director, Chief Medical Officer, Warden, Detective, Security Officer, Brig Physician

This ban doesn’t seem to exist on LRP, checking on MRP

yeah it’s glitched on LRP. remember when I ahelped u about it and u were like “what” it’s glitching like that. so the role options aren’t there still for me

Great, zombie ban
Talking with another admin on this

Just letting you know this wasn’t forgotten, it’s just giving us issues.

waiting isnt that big of deal. Can’t u guys just ask Zesko what he did though?

We have hopefully fixed the ban issue and should be able to pardon your ban.

I am not personally at a computer and won’t be for a day or two, but any admin has permission to remove the job ban on the Longines account.