uhhhhh
Ban Length:
permanent
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
12/3/19
Round ID:
uh
Ban Reason:
Ban was one day, but zesko changed it to permanent because I said “I’d do it again”
Initially, the reason for the ban was because I permabrigged HOP. It was the end of the round, I caught him calling the shuttle for a reason IDK Y and he destroyed the computers calling the shuttle. To me, it just seemed like he was calling the shuttle bc he was bored-and I was annoyed with him bc he was just moving everything around (specifically armory) and wasn’t saying anything,also I think he broke HoS locker for some reason
Appeal Reason:
Beestation is my fave so it would SUCK to be permabanned for this. I WON’T ADD UNECESSARY OPINIONS but I will say that i WOULDN’T do it again. Also no way in hell zesko’s permaban was completely objective, he reacted to something else besides my comment of “I’d do it again”
Additional Information:
NOT ASKING FOR FOR MY BAN TO BE COMPLETELY UNDONE, RATHER THAT IT’S DURATION IS CHANGED INTO SOMETHING BESIDES PERMA

THANK U

1 Like

This isn’t a perma server ban, if it is, a mistake has been made. It’s a permanent security and headrole ban.

You said you would do it again in OOC after the ban, so I extended it to perma- so you don’t do it again. I was going to simply leave this as a note as well, until you remarked about how I didnt ban you in character

don’t permaban me from sec as if what i did was completely unbased

the ban applies to any headrole too?

I ban from all headroles when i ban from sec, to prevent the ol’ “rolls cmo but plays sec”

im rewriting my appeal -Ur a Chode

Calling the banning admin a chode is always a good idea. That’ll win him over.

@kasthegikes do i know u from somewhere?

Yes, I’m everywhere, but nowhere all at once.

shut up nerd @kasthegikes

this is still how i act