both

Ban Type:

global permaban

Ban Length:

yes

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):

think it was a week and a half ago

Round ID:

I don’t have that information (not listed when I try to join sage)

Ban Reason:

I ban evaded an older head role permaban

Appeal Reason:

heyyyyyyyyyyyy. ok so I realize the other appeal i made for this was, distasteful . and aggressive. but keep in mind i was pretty upset when it happened and I made the appeal as soon as it happened. The reason I’m making this appeal is because I think the original ban that was made on Sole2299 was unfair. It was a permaban from head roles, I had made a original ban appeal for it because Zesko changed it from 3 day head role ban to permanent head role ban because I said ‘i’d do it again.’ In the appeal i made for it i said that I would not do it again. (u can read that appeal here:Sole FIGHTS ZESKO ) And that is the truth. I WOULD NOT do that again and DID NOT do that again on the Longines account.

I had made a second ban appeal for Zesko’s ban because on the original appeal I thought it was a full permaban and not a head role permaban. (u can read that here Sole BAN APPEAL! ) Both appeals were essentially ignored, (they were neither approved or denied), so I made a new account (longines) and kept playing. I realize that ignored ban appeals does not mean you get to ban evade, but at the time I didn’t really feel like making another appeal (especially cause zesko commented on the first appeal and didn’t do anything but clarify the ban he made). I am not a toxic player, and I’m not negatively contributing to the server, and I am fairly certain of that. However I understand the policy of the server, so this appeal is mostly just me seeking out some closure, not me expecting a positive result. I really just thought I should try.

Honestly, it seems like he ignored 2 appeals. That’s not cool.

Anyways, I dont believe you’ve really improved. Can anyone vouch you have? I also gotta let zesk make me take both appeals, cause it’s his sec ban that got upgraded.

no
Dropping this here on top of you openly admitting to ban evading.

Ban evading and multiple threatening posts is not the way to appeal.
I’d suggest a vouch from another server really.

That was a joke!! A also why wouldn’t i admit to ban evading? it’s the reason i was banned. Bastian said he had concrete evidence i was ban evading,

So a vouch from an admin from a server like Fulp?

I mean I am sorry this all happened. Tbh I could’ve done a lot a lot differently. But my problem is mostly my conduct with responding to admins and some players, I can do my best to do better with that if it means I can get unbanned.

On the older appeals, you quite literally appealed a perma one and seventeen days after you got it. I was also quite busy at the time.

If you say you will do it again, course ill make it a perma, cuz you’re gonna keep doing it as soon as you get unbanned

either way, I say permaing you over the ban evasion aint worth it. I’ve unbanned you in game, but due to this incident, you can kiss your chance at the first ban being lifted goodbye. If you ban evade again? well, I think i’ll ban you from all roles that can easily go up to the HOPline and get a job reassignment.