Small feature megathread

This is one of the curator’s jobs lol

no one knows what curators purpose is :pensive:

1 Like

apid customizability
Neck fluff, eye colour, body patterns, antennae looks.
(bzzzzzzzzzz)

3 Likes

He’s right, you know.

1 Like

for being "bee"station, we have quite few bee related items
where are my wax walls and doors?

1 Like

clown ate it all

2 Likes

A good idea that can be imported from /tg/. Venus human traps that spawn from kudzu flower eggs should be sentient.

More ghost roles which is always great, and it gives some player direction in the otherwise NPC-like kudzu infestations, up to almost a faction when it’s really out of control. I remember a time on /tg/ when kudzu took over three departments and we were 5 venus human traps attempting to fend off crewmen with axes and flamethrowers.

I do not know what other differences there are between the venus traps, other than a different mob skin (which does look better imo)

6 Likes

Give those thing a objective to help spread the kudzu. Defend it. Similar to blobbernaut, but without the talking.

There’s a missing wire on Box that feels like a mistake missed by mappers. It usually means arrival is out of power.

i.imgur. com/ClGcyCd.jpg

True, the wax made from crafted honeycombs def could use some more fluff.

I feel like apids should get more than just two gimmicks lmao.

port instruments from fulp?
also their sound system is pure ear candy

1 Like

As part of the (hopefully) upcoming cargo department and economy rework, I’d like to offer an incentive for someone to fill out a bounty:

• Separate the individual bounties into departmental categories (this can be color-coded in the terminal GUI, ex. red background for security items, purple background for science items, etc.).

• Successful bounties now do two things: adds money to cargo’s funds like it does now and pays a lump salary bonus to the department that bounty is categorized for.

The idea is that you incentivize the crew to help cargo by helping themselves. The crew has some personal funds to make orders or buy from vending machines.

1 Like

Apids need to be harmless to bees. Right now they are not. Also, Wax walls would be nice, they would break easily, 2-3 from a welder or 5-6 from blunt/sharp.

2 Likes

Maybe bee species?

Bumblebee is more tanky but does less damage

Honeybee can softcrit someone with a venom that produces histamine in the body and compromises breathing but the bee instantly enter softcrit.

Carpenter bee can produce more stuff but is weak to more damage.

2 Likes

Apid is Bee species already.

Nurse Joy outfit for CMO.

2 Likes

don’t you mean nurse joy? and wouldn’t it make more sense if all of med wore it?

You can actually do the “Nurse Joy” look if you try hard enough…but i am now disturbed as to why Doctor_Ape would ask for that specifically.

Because I referenced it in the AI sidechick thread.

pretty sure he means sub categories for apids.