Small feature megathread

no i think they mean subcategories of actual bees

2 Likes

Talking about it on discord, but I think Sleeping Carp could benefit from a couple additions to it. Making more worth someone’s TCs. Give it a defensive stance mode.

• Brute damage turns into stamina damage
  • Ranged immunity while throw is active
  • Increased resistance to stuns
  • 50 to 75% chance to block melee.
    While in defensive stance it means that a carp user can actually fight more than two people at once. Riot Shield and Baton is still a direct counter to it. Pepper spray, flashes and flashbangs, snares, and bolas are still usable. Being able to swap from defensive to offensive or vice versa is a great idea.

:sob:
I just like sleeping carp alright.

As a sleeping carp user you have the advantage of looking perfectly normal despite having the powers. This means that you can always engage someone in a 1v1 because you choose when the fight starts.

if you try 2v1 and lose, or fight against people with batons or something, it’s your own fault.

Protip, sleeping carp is best used for defense. it offers some nice melee stuff but the best use is just deflecting shit and attacking by throwing instead. Stuff your boh full of bolas, spears and hatchets and laugh as you win firefights.

Shock Touch should be able to defib people if dead

4 Likes

DOCTOR HIS HEART HAS STOPED
yeets patient into an electrified door
my job here is done

3 Likes

Can we add other animals to the bio generator. Monley meat gets annoying to clean up with all the other organs and as a chef i want to feed the crew beef.

1 Like

Add head of staff stamps to heads’ offices on delta.

HOS and CMO are the only two I know that don’t have them.

Might be good to post this as an issue on git so people can remember it

there’s currently a mapping freeze so nothing is going to be done

2 Likes

Surgically remove it

let bluespace capsules work on asteroids/space.

if the mining shuttle is not in station or on lavaland, stop people from calling it while there’s living players in its area.

1 Like

Night Vision Science goggles. It’s weird that the other types of UI Overlay/extra information goggles (Med, sec, and Engineering) have an upgraded night vision form but sci doesn’t.
-Signed, a botany/chem main

2 Likes

There is Night Vision Diagnostic HUD. Shows borgs, AI and nanites

The reason this is so is because all HUDs have a night vision and sunglasses variant.

Science goggles and mesons are grouped separately and weren’t developed past their current usage.

I agree with you, while Mesons shouldn’t have their own variant, science should.

Those are not the ones he is talking about.

He is talking about the ones that specifically read and measure reagents, and read possible scannable items. Science goggles is their literal in game name, they are purple.

1 Like

NV mesons are very usefull for miners

1 Like

Let Moth people choose their skin color at character setup like most races

Check my PR request! It may interest you, Psionic.

1 Like

if you mean changing the full body fluff colour… its a double edged sword…

The current moth body sprites have a palette of around 7-8 colours

Compressing it into 1 is horrible for people who like the base, even if it does open up more options…

Guys i think we need to add mentorship mentors are those people like admins but they dont solve tickets they just help players with game mechanics and stuff