CKEY: RKz

Your Discord: Irrelevant

Offender’s CKEY:Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Unknown

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12/8/2022

Round Number: 41712

Rules Broken: Antag Conduct

Incident Description: The last pirate of the round went about intentionally breaking shit, blowing stuff up and making things miserable. Their primary goal is to steal, no?
Then near the end of the round he killed Atmos Tech, looted em, and tried porting plasma into Supermatter.

Also, in the past pirates have gotten reprimanded for this like in: howluinbs

Additional Information:

4 Likes

Only living pirate at the end was:

• killermankey was Mate Cometdeck the Space Pirate and survived

This pirate died before any others spawned:

• aramix was Mate Cometkeel the Space Pirate and died

The pirate captain was not the one who did the SM stuff, i asked them the following round, * shadowslime was Captain Solardeck the Space Pirate and died

So the one who did the SM should be killermankey, hope it helps somehow

1 Like

They have a relatively recent ban for nearly the exact behaviour as a changeling in the past, and a generally terrible note/ban history.

Update, they have been banned again recently for four days, this player will likely never learn, they’ve been a problem here since 2020 judging from their ban history.

FURTHER Update, they now have a vaugely similar report open where they decided it’d be fun to try and release a Tesla as a Acting CE during the round, they really like big explosions I guess.

4 Likes

Their behavior in dead chat in the most recent round they were banned in made it clear that they only care about winning and will do so at any cost, even if it means that the entire station dies and the round goes on for an hour and a half past the time it should have ended. Not once did they show any sign of understanding that even a part of what they did was wrong.

2 Likes

And they just got banned… again.
Really tethering on a Rule 0 Community Removal here if you ask me

2 Likes

They were apparently given the go-ahead to mess with he SM to cause chaos as long as they kept to their goal of looting.

In the same round as the report, they were inside the pirate shuttle as an atmos tech with a fireaxe for seemingly no reason.
I dont have much context but its probably worth mentioning it here as its repeated behaviour.

A ticket was made and it was looked into but nothing other than a fucking dumbass misunderstanding came from it.

Might as well ping @Haliris since he dealt with the aforementioned ticket

Ignore any spelling and grammar mistakes, i dont got my glases on and i just woke up

Their interaction on this previous player report against them actually solidly backs your point too.

Thanks to the person that had told me that this exists. Anyways as Bungo said. Yeah I actualy made an ahelp seeing if it was ok. They said ok. I managed to loot like 100K credits due to the sm going kaplooie.

and the ticket earlier in the round was due to me trying to board the shuttle when I was told it was abandoned. It was not. Someone acused me of trying to spawn camp.

Alrighty apologies for letting this sit for such an insane amount of time, I completely forgot about it.

The main point here is that the person in question caused a lot of chaos, blew up the SM to cause a distraction and more.

They ahelped asking if blowing up the SM as a distraction was okay. This distraction allowed them to gather quite a lot of money. Earlier though, they also blew up a maxcap in departures among other things.

Saylog example

SAY: killermankey/(Mate Cometdeck) “none of this would’ve happened if you just payed the damned protection money” (Aft Primary Hallway (107, 104, 2))
SAY: killermankey/(Mate Cometdeck) “I would’nt go on shuttle” (Command Hallway (122, 126, 2))
SAY: killermankey/(Mate Cometdeck) “may have sneaked a bomb on it” (Command Hallway (112, 126, 2))
SAY: killermankey/(Mate Cometdeck) “just wanted to plasma flood it too” (Command Hallway (108, 125, 2))
SAY: killermankey/(Mate Cometdeck) “too bad there wasnt a singuloose” (Command Hallway (107, 126, 2))

What is obvious from these saylogs here is that the idea was not to cause chaos to steal and loot the station, but rather to cause as much death and destruction as possible. Which is not the goal of a pirate. The admin giving the go ahead for the SM sabotage is mostly why this report was handled as a semi admin report. I consider the admins action here to be overall fine but not killermankeys actions.

Now, this report is ages old. Which is completely our fault and I apologize for that. But it’s too old to actually take real action of it. Considering that shortly after this report was made they got banned for something very similar.
They are on thin ice and they know it (hopefully) so I don’t believe any additional action would make sense here. Thank you a lot for the report and I apologize again that we let this sit for so long.