Shiraizawa discord mute/warn appeal

Discord ID: Shiraizawa#0314

Admin Discord ID: :person_shrugging: (maybe hello??)

Ban Type: mute (3 warns)

Ban Length: indefinite

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/25/2022

Ban Reason: 3 warns, only appealing the first one

Appeal Reason:
It happened half a year ago and it was a little mistake. I posted a screencap of the servers Im joined in and one of them had an nsfw picture. The moment I noticed it, I deleted the message and left that server (it was barely visible). After that, I got the warn. I never even used that server and didnt notice itā€™s icon being NSFW. I have not posted any form of nsfw picture since.

Additional Information:
I learnt not to share any kind of media on discord anymore.

4 Likes

Never fucking mind then. Banned from discord for saying eu number one, but me constantly being called an europoor is okay. And i know whoever banned me stating ā€˜could be considered a racist statementā€™ was talking about me saying the romani ppl are from india, but it isnt. Literally google origin of romani ppl and wikipedia says that. I even clarified that i didnt intend it as racism.

All I did was put european ppl above asian people. That was done because an american put american ppl above european. Can i not be proud to be european but an american be proud to be american?

Take it as me retracting this appeal. Though I very much feel someone hates me in the admin team and this is a personal attack.

2 Likes

Banter stops being banter when you start throwing in actual political theory into the mix to support the ā€œjokeā€.

Itā€™s not, your conduct is just subpar and your statements raised a lot of eyebrows from several people. Given your reaction here, I think itā€™s for the best if you keep your distance with the community for a bit.

1 Like

May as well punish RKZ on that one too. They were the one who remarked how ā€œeuropoorsā€ laugh at americans because of racial problems, yet how they act when the romani are mentioned.

Just close this appeal and Ill do just that, thank you.

Closing this appeal as requested.