Questions thread

We got a channel on the discord, but might was well make one here. Though this’ll probably get locked after seven days if a admin doesn’t feel like it’s needed.

if this actually gets a few questions I’ll make an active effort to keep it from locking down

I’ll start the first question, can you make a hidden door out of any wall or just the standard and reenforced wall? I’ve made other walls but I’m curious if you could make hidden uranium or plastanium walls

yes. any wall works, even reinforced. BS capsule walls are just reskinned shuttle walls and will stick out though.

Any more questions? (This is a question)

Anyone got any good guides for fusion?

didnt they remove rads?

How much unestable mutagen a plant need to envolve only one time?

No but theyve been toned down

5u, less than 5 to change stats only

I’ll bump the timer up to a month of inactivity required before it locks.
Mostly since this thread seems like it could actually be somewhat useful.

4 Likes

Botany/chem related question: if I make like lettuce that has water and a tomato that has potassium and put them into a burger, would the burger immediately explode or would someone be able to consume it to then explode?

Day two of asking for a fusion guide

Here you go Compact and fast fusion

3 Likes

How do you use a finger gun?

You use the *fingergun emote, as you would *flip or *spin, which gives you a gun in your hand. You can fire it, and once it runs out of ammo you can drop it to delete it and get a new one. There was also a bug a while back where you could do pin removal on the fingergun which made it tangible but I don’t know if that still works.

1 Like

What the broken law module do?

give ai like 10 random ion laws I think

Each use of it gives a random ion law

How do I get out of this chicken shit outfit?

AutoDrobe, usually found in dorms, can also be found in maint rooms

1 Like

Latter. Any time you have both reagents in your body, no matter how they got there, you will explode. Because consuming food implants reagents into the body.

This works with basically any chem even if it doesnt make logical sense.