In-game report:

CKEY:Gerald Biggs

Your Discord:Curramack

Offender’s CKEY:Ice Type

Offender’s In-Game Name: Catherine Brown/HOG-750

Server (Sage or Acacia):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):

Round Number: 41889

Rules Broken: Self-antagging, metagrudging.

Incident Description: I spawn as traitor janitor and just start replacing broken lights because i see them broken, see sec attempting to arrest the nightmare and just let them be wandering on, get hit once by nightmare during but just shrug it off, RD stops me and tells me to turn my lights off for the ling, say no i dont want to do that, then says its an order and the ling then attacks me destroying my PDA and making it so I can’t access anything with my TC, annoyed i then attack the RD and get promptly rekt by the shadowling, at this point I ahelp because sec are being forced to arrest people being attacked by the ling thats also killing officers and I just don’t think that this can be handled IC, nothing happens no admins on line so when I next see the RD, i kill them with a spear and drag them into maints, strip them and gib them on the grounds they are acting cap and are trying to have me jailed for being attacked, then on the shuttle at the end of the round a borg approaches me and says “you look bad” and i reply “thats cuz i am” to which it immediately gets its welding tool out and attacks me to crit, when I asked why they said “im not asimov” but even corporate lawset doesn’t allow for murderboning of crew, only once i noticed from the OOC logs of the player admitting actions did it click that both the borg and the RD were the same person. I just fail to believe that its not a case of metagrudging because they got round removed, seeing me with a captains ID, not the spare just the RDs ID renamed (which i dont believe they actually saw, just meta’d the info of me having). All in all just a shitty interaction both times.

Additional Information:
Not the first time I’ve seen them self antag as catherine brown either. Don’t really like taking to forums but sick of this from this player.

3 Likes

My first player report! How fun!

I ordered you to be arrested because you started hitting me with your broom.

I then subdued you as the borg because I saw you using the captain’s ID, as a criminal with all access is a major threat to nanotrasen assets. (I did not murder one you, you were not bleeding, and only in soft crit, so you were not going to die.)

When you put an item in your bag, that action is visible in the chat log for all to see.

But I was never set as a criminal by anyone on the station, so the only reference you have for me being one, is meta knowledge from a past life.

2 Likes

You had contraband on your person. (And were trespassing in the shuttle.)

Some real mental gymnastics being performed, not really interested in talking to someone who knows they did wrong and just doesn’t care, made this so next time I see you doing it I’ve already had it noted somewhere. You were an engie borg on corporate, and crit someone who had just killed you on very shaky grounds. I didn’t let the two people before me in there, you didn’t see me open the door either, you just walked up, used meta knowledge to accuse me of stuff you knew i did, then crit me for it.

2 Likes

Also i’d ghosted by this point, but noticed tristan werry dead in the cockpit when the officer killed you, did you kill them too for the crime of keeping me alive?

1 Like

I saw you open the door and put the ID in your bag.

The second stuff happened in EORC.

Still don’t really believe this wasn’t just revenge metagrudge, and your reasoning still doesn’t really make sense to me. I’d rather just wait for an admin to weigh in and take their ruling. Like I said though this is mainly just because i’ve noticed alot of self antag from you as heads of department, so I’m getting it down here. I ahelp and nothing happens so forum report was what I was told next round.

2 Likes

I don’t self antag as department head either. I think you’re just salty.

No doubt im salty, but its the second time this week ive seen you self antag as RD, so you do do it.

1 Like

I mean, i haven’t?

Again, not interested in going back and forth, just putting it here so when it happens again i’ll have something to refer back on.

1 Like

Do you happen to have the round ID of that previous self-antag case (if they didn’t get noted/ahelped for this ?)
This would be really useful for this report, I feel.
If need be and you can remember the overall situation of the round, you can comb through the OOC channel on the discord and find the end of round report there.

1 Like

So you soft crit them for having the captain’s spare? You had no context of how they had it IC-wise. Did you inform security at all before this? This seems very much like a metagrudge to somebody who wasn’t in the round.

afaik corporate doesnt allow you to preform security duties. Even worse when its on the shuttle about to leave.
Shouldnt your main priority be ensuring the station is still fine? How does soft critting a leaving crewmember help you in any way?

1 Like

They had the Acting Captain’s ID, not the spare, and my laws obliged me to do something. (And I also had no other duties to attend to, as the shuttle was in flight.) Contacting security first wasn’t really an option in this scenario either. Seeing as how I didn’t even know if we had a HoS, and we were in the command section of the shuttle.

Corporate asks to maximise profits, and a criminal having AA is a very major danger to Nanotrasen assets and thus a threat to the bottom line.

There were about three security officers within voice range, one of them even came in to arrest me when asked. You had options to call security. Also again, you had no frame of reference for me being a criminal and not crew other than the metaknowledge of the previous life.

I saw you commit two crimes. (And yes, sec was able to help in the end, but from my perspective, I was not able to know that.)

Which two crimes just curious? If its trespass then can you explain why you didn’t softcrit the other two people trespassing?

Trespassing (a minor crime in the shuttle) and possession and use of the acting captain’s ID.

So again, can you explain why you softcrit one but not the other two? One of them had a weapon too, which is the same crimes im accused of.

1 Like