Pauline Dubois feedback

Hey hey.
I’ve been playing her and agrresive frenchness for some time now, and I’d like some feedback, more specifically about her accent.
While I try to keep it perfectly understable, I know some peoples have issues with it and I’d appreciate some feedback about that

3 Likes

bonjauer madamn dubois.
I would say a good character keept it up.

4 Likes

-9999999999/10 french

Honestly quite fun to interact with, it’s refreshing seeing someone act out a character like this in command positions instead of speedrun redtext valid%, even if it’s a little hard to understand what you’re saying at times.

9.9/10 (- 0.1 because french :face_vomiting:)

1 Like

Yeah, the part about it being hard to understand, if you could give out exemples, I would
really appreciate it!

French = -10/10

Jokes aside though you’re one of the more enjoyable people to see in command comms.

1 Like

Just harder to understand at a glance I think, since you need to decrypt the frenchness before you can understand what’s being said.

1 Like

I really enjoy it! please keep doing it!

2 Likes

I enjoy making my silicon characters confused by the frenchness.

1 Like

You genuinely make the shift better and more fun, always a joy to see you on board fr

1 Like

Actually interesting gimmick and good captain. Always a pleasure to see you aboard

1 Like

French :pensive:

But a fun gimmick! VERY noticeable and recognizable.

1 Like

The French Army is trained in blob and vine fighting.

1 Like

With officiers like vous, Napoléon would have conquered Russia!

2 Likes

Moths can’t surivive winter though

4 Likes

Use a little less french during arrests/searches maybe, i remember one person getting very upset because you asked to search their bag in french and didnt understand, you then disablered or stunned (dont remember which) and cuffed then searched. It was all done properly but make sure people understand what you want!

That aside yeah fun to see interact with people and likes to give nightmares a chance even if they shouldnt lol

1 Like

only if they’re not brits!
British nightmares get shot on sight
And yeah, I think I’ll try once in frenglish, and if the guy doesn’t get it switch to emotes and pure english.
Gimmick has to come second to the role in this case.

1 Like

the french beret that the mime wears actually makes the wearer speak somewhat french
You can look more about the accent in the code if you want to incorporate some of the words into your overall accent.

2 Likes

I will PR the accent to genetics before i leave so people can have french as a mutation if they want it, just because you have mentioned this

2 Likes

Very french. Nearly triggered a reaction out of BLOCK once or twice. 10/10 best FRENCH.

1 Like

Like the gimmick :slight_smile:

2 Likes