Pauline Dubois feedback

French dog! Can’t believe you’d go back on our deal! You’ll see what happens when you cross the queen of England!

3 Likes

French.

-rep

All I have to say.

1 Like

Good captain, very baguette.
Slightly more understandable than A.N.A.H.

4 Likes

Snapped me out of my funk regarding the issue of permanent sentencing, I was so used to playing officer that I forgot HoS and Warden can permanent sentence at all when 4XXs are in the mix.

9/10, the french is neat but god damn if snapping between reading it and English doesn’t give me mental whiplash.

1 Like

Very enjoyable French person. Hope you don’t mind my French hatred, it is only meant as a joke and I wouldn’t go as far as Partridge.

2 Likes

I ship HoP flebe and captain dubois

1 Like

nice person and admin too also
hello superior aden *tips hat

1 Like

All i gotta say is frenchie

2 Likes

French captain is awesome,

keep up it mademoiselle

10/10

1 Like

It’s… difficult to understand the Frenchness sometimes. It was fun at first but after that it becomes a hassle. However, I do like the character having a distinct accent. Been thinkin’ it about it myself when it comes to Swedish.

Sometimes hard to understand, but fantastic anyway.

10/10 would crawl out of a vent as dead Ian morph again.

1 Like

Made a weird habit of putting end of her PTSD near Kane’s crotch. 10/10 combat command.
Needs a bit more of curses than standard MERDE to add to its spicy aggressiveness.
Also french vagueness adds to immersion imo, so its fine for me.

just here to remind everyone catgirl pauline was a thing that existed at one point
23-04-19-1681922405-vlc
23-04-19-1681922586-vlc
23-04-19-1681921338-vlc

1 Like

I think some exercise can be arranged

I think actually the mailman made me do my most french insults so far

despite being overwhelmed as captain, instead of simply ignoring EPS delivering mail, they proceed to IC insult, which is a perfectly valid reaction!
10/10 would PUTAIN, FUCK OFF WITH LE MAIL again