Pat's Admin App

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):

biggamer34

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):

Pat-Rick#3790

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):

I usually play a round or so per night, like, 5 AM MT

Sometimes I just hop in and observe, wait for mid-rounds, that kind of stuff during the day when I’m bored. So it really just depends when I get on. The 5 AM round is a constant though. Wednesday-Sunday.
I also seldom play on MRP, and am just about always on LRP

What changes, if any, would you bring?:

Put out as many dumpster fires as possible.

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:

Some boredom, some @anon58190875’s post (Thanks king), and just that I really love LRP, and like him, I wanna see it be less garbage.

How long have you been playing SS13?:

Since Ssethtide

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:

I think that Beestation was my first, so, whenever Ssethtide also happened was my start.
Around 700ish hours living at the moment.
On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:

Probably about an 8, maybe a 9.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:

Probably around a 2 or a 3, but nothing that spending hours on an empty server can’t fix.
I am a mentor already, but I guess this’ll mean I have to leave the mentor metagang for the admin one huh?

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:

Alas, no.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:

N/A

Your strengths:

I think that I’m a chill enough dude (probably)
I don’t really think I’m on the whole “Quick to Anger” type train.
Not currently banned, and a mostly noteless history.

Your weaknesses:
Whenever someone makes a stupid joke, I tend to go along with said stupid joke, not to a big extent or anything though.
I’m not too good with dates and times and that kind of stuff

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
Y’know when you’re like, grillin’ or something right? And you make 2 hotdogs, nobody asked you to make them, you just did it to be nice. Then the person who you give the hotdogs to goes and says, “Why didn’t you make 3 hotdogs” y’know stuff like that kinda ticks me off.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
Consistency

What makes a staff team good?:
The ability for it to move together, and not try and claw each other’s faces off

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To improve the experience of its players.

What kind of player are you?:
Play on LRP, either do a gimmick, try my hand at botany (Again), mostly just play paramedic and look for corpses in maint.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
Probably not much, if at all. I don’t really plan on being a 24/7 poweradmin round here, just kinda passively admin around. If the world’s least powerful position ever goes to my head, god help me.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
Bwoink him to tell him to give back the gun, if he doesn’t, ban he for the rest of the round. When he spaces the gun, that’s a solid 1-day ban(?) I think. Do nothing afterwards, the gun should just wrap Z-Levels if nothing changed. If it doesn’t, teleport it back just to make sure.
A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
Ask him why he’s doing it and all that jazz. Because of the whole plasma flood nature of this, its gonna be a solid permaban anyway.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
Do nothing, if he accidentally blows himself up, that’s not my problem.

Also, I’m bad about checking forums, so it’ll probably take some time before I respond to this, I’ll try and stay on top of this though. Thanks for any feedback on this that y’all give me.

1 Like

I’m totally stealing this example for personal use.

Will you be available in discord to answer pings? You’ll have to answer ban appeals in a timely fashion (or at least you should)

Looks alright, +1

Yeah, I’ll be able to answer pings on Discord, I’m just bad about checking the forums every day.

I’m willing to +1 as well then, just wanted to make sure you didn’t intend to try being completely freelance.

I am willing to toss my +1, record is not clean, but you don’t have any recent notes and your answers seems Allright.

Tossing in my +1 for what it’s worth.

toss a coin to your admin, o’ valley of shitters

T:+4

2 Likes

+1 here too… 2077

+1 here also, willing to give a shot.

Good thing to say but redflag fix this bro

based lrp player

Good shit, you done some naughtys but that can’t be compared to my ruthless note history.

why not +1

thank you fellow king

Accepted, contact a senior or head admin for ingame permissions and training.