Biggamer34's Admin app 2: electric boogaloo

Le app from when I admined here like, a month ago or something

Bit of a note, some of this will be ctrl-c ctrl-v’d from my last app, because some stuff is the same, especially the thing about the hotdogs

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Biggamer34

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Pat-Rick

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
Non-Daylight saving Mountain time, playtime usually depends if its a weekend or not, so maybe a round or 2 a day depending on if I have classes

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
More events and all that on LRP, not sure what else.

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:
Something to do on the side for fun, plus I still really like Beestation and LRP

How long have you been playing SS13?:
No clue, but I know that I’ve been here since Ssethtide

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
822 hours

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:
I’d probably say a solid 8, probably.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
An 8.5, surprisingly easy when you get to learn funny spaceman game’s adminbus suite

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
Nope

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
N/A

Your strengths:
I think I’m a somewhat passive and chill type admin, so, I’ve got that going for me, probably

Your weaknesses:
Sometimes I’ll overestimate the force of which I need to do something, Funny admin shennanigans mostly apply with this

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
Picture this, you’re on your grill. You’re cooking something for yourself of course, but you decide to put on 2 hotdogs or something for the dude in your house. You get done with everything, and bring the meat in your house. You give the hotdogs to the dude and he looks at you, with dead eyes, and utters., “Why didn’t you make 3 hotdogs?”

Stuff like that ticks me off to high heaven

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
Self awareness

What makes a staff team good?:
Staff that play the game, and understand the playerbase are usually pretty cool to have

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To make the game funner than before

What kind of player are you?:
I seldom play MRP, so usually I’ll go Qm or something and make the equivalent of Anarcho-Capitalist North Korea. Sometimes I’ll go CMO and make funny healing virus, and try to save dead folk. Depends on what job I get, gimmicks included.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
I don’t think I will, as I said in my previous app, “Probably not much, if at all. I don’t really plan on being a 24/7 poweradmin round here, just kinda passively admin around. If the world’s least powerful position ever goes to my head, god help me.”

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
Ask him not to do it, give him a note, etc. then, I’d Subtle message him the following, “It appears that the HOS’s Gun had advanced nanites that imprint fear into non-security personnel who mismanage it, you feel your mind changing.” Variables->Give_he_brain_trauma
Of course, if he’s a tot or something, don’t do anything.
Also, pick up the old gun via pod and put it in the bridge, Headset message HOS about it afterwards

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
Guaranteed permaban, inform him of the forums before doing so.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
Do nothing

Thats the app, can’t wait to go through the trialmin period all over again

You were an admin not so long ago.
I really suggest just asking headmins to let you in.
Still +1 from me

You were a fine admin and didnt realy cause any issues iirc.
+1

I see no reason why not. +1

You were an admin, of course I’m gonna give you +256

You were an admin before and left having not caused any relevant issues or drama.
Welcome back to the team.

Accepted