Kate bishop is a jew: the threequal

brig/armory is part of sec and hide what? fact is alot of your reports involve something related to security or power positions that includes armory and brig or items involving them or the jobs related to sec or power positions

Both of you people are idiots.
You validhunted, and Kate valid’ed you as another validhunter.
The circle of life on LRP.

i valid hunted? literally how lmao

1 Like

This precedent you’re talking about is already set, it has been a thing for a while. Just because someone doesn’t valid-kill you for having it doesn’t mean that you aren’t valid - it just means they aren’t valid hunting.

@boolsrealm ignored the fact Bloons agreed with the interpretaton of the rule, and I asked @Lagomorphica to post an opinion as well but it looks like they got too busy.

Closing and denying report now.

Taking Unique items without permission from the person who owns them, or promotion to the job title that owns them is theft. This means it is ALWAYS theft if there is no owner, unless you’re actively fighting for your life and happen upon them, or otherwise come up with a reason that an admin accepts in the moment.

Someone with access unlocked the locker and didn’t kill me for taking them is not a valid reason.

1 Like