Kate bishop is a jew: the threequal

You just clearly dismissed that the shit doesnt belong to the captain, the chain of command is an IC suggestion and that breaking in is not better than having someone open the door and running in lol.

but the dud whit AA was a assistant whit AA, so thats like your friend stealing the key to the shop and letting you in.

and i was supposed to know this how? he had full armor on and the captains icon in the sechud.

1 Like

yes, because i had that too.

no, you had the chaplain icon lol, you probably but the AA card in your pda.

1 Like

listen here dud, even if you didnt know it was stealing, even if the doors to sec where open it was stealing, EVEN if you where the hos and took them was stealing, the dude wasnt the warden nor where you.

More like the cashier forgot to lock the register but locked the front doors

and went into the backroom and didnt even see you take it.

are we just doing story time now? miss the part where the AI made security public for anyone to be in? lol what r u going on about. and besides, there was no members of security, you can say that the chain of command is an IC suggestion all you want, but this is a situation where it would apply

1 Like

the ai is the level of an assistant.i told you this already.

ok, that’s the ai’s issue, not my problem. btw, assistant level access is higher than not fucking existing at all, which is what the situation with security was. 0 people.

1 Like

no, the ai telling you “X killed X” has no meaning the ai is BELOW an assistant it opening sec goes to church no other head aproved it so no, stealing.

none of the heads dissaproved it, literally anyone could’ve said “law 2 ai don’t open armory noo!!!” but no one did. not any heads did, not you, not anybody. if the station all collectively agrees to let the armory be public and the ai makes it public, it’s not stealing. and if people didn’t voice their concerns with the armory being open, once again, that’s their issue, not my problem.

1 Like

It is sad when the game devolves into hunting someone because they stole (not even yours) gloves and assuming he is valid to you.

2 Likes

true.

can an admin come and deal with this already damn. like i said before i don’t care how kate plays, literally only made this because kate told me too, and the only reason im arguing this hard for this is because this is going to set a precedent where having a certain item means certain fucking death simply because you have it, and that will make LRP even more trash than it already is

1 Like

brig/armory is part of sec and hide what? fact is alot of your reports involve something related to security or power positions that includes armory and brig or items involving them or the jobs related to sec or power positions

Both of you people are idiots.
You validhunted, and Kate valid’ed you as another validhunter.
The circle of life on LRP.

i valid hunted? literally how lmao

1 Like

This precedent you’re talking about is already set, it has been a thing for a while. Just because someone doesn’t valid-kill you for having it doesn’t mean that you aren’t valid - it just means they aren’t valid hunting.

@boolsrealm ignored the fact Bloons agreed with the interpretaton of the rule, and I asked @Lagomorphica to post an opinion as well but it looks like they got too busy.

Closing and denying report now.

Taking Unique items without permission from the person who owns them, or promotion to the job title that owns them is theft. This means it is ALWAYS theft if there is no owner, unless you’re actively fighting for your life and happen upon them, or otherwise come up with a reason that an admin accepts in the moment.

Someone with access unlocked the locker and didn’t kill me for taking them is not a valid reason.

1 Like