Kainoa banned by Ruediger4

CKEY: Kainoa

Admin’s CKEY: Ruediger4

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: dont know

Ban Type: game ban

Ban Length: 1 month

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 10-23-2019

Round ID: 8308 (I’m pretty sure this was 2 or 3 rounds AFTER wards that I actually got banned)

Ban Reason:

Ouranos tried to strip my PDA from me completely out of the blue for no reason at all.
I pushed him and tried to run.
Ouranos pushed me over multiple times, then he started tableslamming me and chainstunning me.
While doing this, he started to strip my PDA
He fucked up the chainstun and I managed to get away.
I started to fight him because he was chainstunning me and trying to strip me.

He immediately tried to kill me
After I ran away, he started yelling over comms multiple times that I was trying to kill him for absolutely nor reason
Security arrested me, and he continued to say in chat that I had tried to kill him for no reason. Multiple times he said over the radio that I was valid and that I was trying to kill him for no reason. He shouted this like 5 times and then after sec arrested me he continued to say it in common.
After security released me, he started yelling over common that he wanted to fight me and asked for where I was
I told him I was in the hallway, and he came to kill me so I spaced him.

Appeal Reason:
He picked a fight with me, he tried to stunlock me to take my PDA for no reason, then he got pissy when I fought back and instead of leaving he tried to kill me with a toolbox. I spaced him because if I left his body anywhere on the station he would have just gotten back up and killed me again.

I would love to fucking have the last forum post I made about ouranous but the forums got taken down and I can’t get it from qwerty

Additional Info:

“Taking the ticket to OOC to try and get support from players.”

Someone in OOC was asking why the round was taking so long. I told them it was because I was getting bwoinked for spacing ouranous. This isn’t that huge of a deal.

additionally: Ouranous on 3 separate occasions has personally told me that “you can kill someone who pushes you one single time”

bro… giv logs doe…

Not first time ouranos does something similar he has threatend and attack me and almost killing me for pushing him once the guy has a history of this shit

Just a week or two ago ouranous crit me and left me to bleed out and die outside of security because someone else stripped his insulated gloves and I picked them up and walked away
I didn’t know who he was at the time so I later (after being cloned) arrested him and dragged him to security. He literally just screamed at security until they released him, then ouranous killed me and spaced my body.
Made a forum post about it, but the forum post got lost when the forums moved from the old forums to the new ones.

Now I know better. He intentionally picks fights so that he has an excuse to kill someone and if they retaliate he just acts like he was the one in the right all along and he didn’t do anything wrong.
The only reason I’m banned is because he’s so bad that he lost and got spaced without landing a single hit on me so the logs make it look like he wasn’t even trying to kill me.

He literally fucking says “if you push me once I get to kill you” and he has four pages of notes of this exact behavior so it just blows my mind that he can somehow pick a fight with me, try to steal all my shit for shits and giggles, try to get me lynched, try to kill me himself, and then at the end of the fucking day still have the fucking audacity to start ahelping and begging for an admin to clean up his mess because he wasn’t able to kill me.

Ouranos is the type of player that has been dabbling in the way of the tide for too long. They’ve lost sense of how to actually sit back and relax, they need the rush now, even when they’re a NonAntagonist. They’ve stooped down to blantant SelfAntaging, using the stupidest excuses to kill someone.

Being a validbaiter is one thing, ahelping it when you lose is an ENTIRELY different one.

@gregolry I havent heard “validbaiter” every, but this is- SHOULD BE a case of a ban-baiting

the reason I walked up to a random guy and tried to remove their PDA was that the admin specifically told me that i was escalating by attacking someone who tried to strip my PDA and my first thgouht was “that’s fucking bullshit I bet literally anyone on this server would probably respond to having their PDA stripped with violence” and lo and behold I walked up to the bartender, clicked their PDA, and was immediately shot into crit and then beaten to death.

This admin pings me and tells me that ouranous wasn’t escalating because I hit first after he stunlocked me on a table and tried to strip my ID and PDA even though most people immediately go for lethal anyways.

guys just look at his ban history, all self antags, go to bans and type in rewriteitinrust

Look I don’t give a god damn fuck about oranamoose or whatever his name is, but i watched the majority of the fight, and what stuck out to me is that they walked away from each other, and then when oranamos got restrained by a beepsky kainoa heard about it, ran to him, and dragged his ass to space.

so anyway kainoa’s the one who perma killed someone in the end.
i’m sure this oranamos fella might have done the same if the shoe were on the other foot, but as it stands kainoa’s the one who did it. instead of letting sec handle it, he spaced the guy as non-antag.

This was a matter of Kainoa having an escalating rage all morning as he was online from the moment I came on to the server and kept salting in dead and ooc chat. He even at one point accused neko of being a griefer for killing us as changelings even though it was valid. it was shitty, but it was valid.

Kainoa was being a dick and was getting worse as time went on.

Hey mocha that oranus shit killed me while he was the dective hes a fucking bitch

I mean he is a douche to literally everyone and literally kills people over pushing him

Tis’ will be a long one so bear with me.

Issue in question: You escalating the situation.

I initially downloaded logs to look into the issue regarding “metagrudge” that you were complaining about (and made a report about) through the last few rounds. Looked into it, spoke with the guy, and it was dealt with appropiatedly.

But going through the logs I found some attack logs regarding you and Lord Ouranos in one round, and the supposed metagrudger on another one. Who Lord Ouranos/RewriteItInRust is? I don’t know. They do have notes regarding overescalation, which is somewhat relevant to this.

The round involving Ouranos is 8306. First interaction with the guy:

ATTACK: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) has shoved RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) (NEWHP: 96.3) (Starboard Primary Hallway (138, 130, 2))

By now you had been shoved by the metagrudger onto the floor, and Ouranos decided to join in the shoving by spamshoving you against the floor. Note that no harm happens. The “kicks you” text is to indicate that you are stunned for the next 4 seconds.

ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has kicks Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) with onto their side (paralyzing) (NEWHP: 100) (Starboard Primary Hallway (138, 129, 2))
ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has shoved Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) (NEWHP: 100) (Starboard Primary Hallway (138, 129, 2))
ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has grabbed Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) passive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Bar (138, 132, 2))

Tables you

[2019-10-23 12:38:57.846] ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has grabbed Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Bar (138, 133, 2))
[2019-10-23 12:39:00.344] ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has tabled Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) onto the table (NEWHP: 100) (Bar (137, 134, 2))

And here is where you said (and the screenshot indicates) that he tries to take your PDA.

I told ya, and i’ll tell you again, Theft is IC, there’s even a Council Ruling regarding that for a reason. Your PDA could be replaced, but you can (by now and due to both theft + spamshove/tabling you) crit his ass.

You break free and shove him

[2019-10-23 12:39:04.708] ATTACK: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) has shoved RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) (NEWHP: 96.3) (Bar (138, 134, 2))

And this is the first time any of you two harm each other; you throw a fire extinguisher and hit him.

[2019-10-23 12:39:21.766] ATTACK: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) has threw and hit RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) with the fire extinguisher (NEWHP: 88.8) (Bar (137, 135, 2))

He grabs a toolbox and attacks you 3 times while you punch him back.

[2019-10-23 12:39:23.641] ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has attacked Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) with toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 95) (Bar (137, 136, 2))
[2019-10-23 12:39:24.437] ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has attacked Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) with toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 91.3) (Bar (136, 134, 2))
[2019-10-23 12:39:25.760] ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has attacked Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) with toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 86.3) (Bar (137, 135, 2))
[2019-10-23 12:39:25.810] ATTACK: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) has punched RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) (NEWHP: 80.8) (Bar (137, 134, 2))

Both of you can, now, crit each other.

He keeps attacking you

[2019-10-23 12:39:30.976] ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has attacked Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) with toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 81.3) (Bar (135, 138, 2))
[2019-10-23 12:39:35.353] ATTACK: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) has attacked Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) with toolbox (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 71.3) (Bar (136, 131, 2))

By now, there’s a 3-man-brawl going on: you, Ouranos and the metagrudger that is hitting both of you with a wrench

[2019-10-23 12:39:41.884] ATTACK: /(Brian Palmer) has attacked Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) with wrench (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 44.1) (Starboard Primary Hallway (134, 130, 2))
[2019-10-23 12:39:44.112] ATTACK: /(Brian Palmer) has attacked RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) with wrench (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 48.3) (Starboard Primary Hallway (137, 130, 2))

A short break happens after this last attack.

[2019-10-23 12:39:49.330] ATTACK: /(Brian Palmer) has attacked Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) with wrench (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 10.4) (Starboard Primary Hallway (140, 129, 2))

Ya were brought down to 10 HP, whereas the other two were ~half health. You get healed, and first thing you do is to go ham again.

[2019-10-23 12:40:21.427] ATTACK: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) has attacked RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) with fire extinguisher (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 60.8) (Starboard Primary Hallway (139, 129, 2))

He answers back with the toolbox and the issue goes back to a back-and-forth between the two of you.

And this is where stuff happens:
Ouranos never entered crit
And when you get your hands on him (According to some players, he got stunned and cuffed by a beepsky), having every option available

• Critting and healing him
  • Taking him to brig
  • Literally just ignoring him

[2019-10-23 12:46:17.193] ATTACK: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) has grabbed RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) aggressive grab (NEWHP: 100) (Escape Shuttle Hallway (197, 129, 2))

You grab him
And space him.

[2019-10-23 12:46:19.339] ATTACK: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) has thrown RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) grab from tile in Escape Shuttle Hallway (198, 129, 2) towards tile at Space (202, 129, 2) (NEWHP: 100) (Escape Shuttle Hallway (198, 129, 2))

Now this is where I pretty much do a tl;dr for those who don’t want to sit down and read the whole thing;

• Overescalation. Neither of you were valid to kill, let alone permanently remove from the round via spacing each other’s asses.

• Assuming that he’s going to kill you does not mean he will. Saying that he is going to kill you doesn’t mean he plans to.

Why I’m saying this?

Because if we banned people for saying this stuff, then a handful chunk of the server would be banned. There’s even a saying about that. However, the guy does have notes and some players came here and backed you up, which i’ll take into account, but also something that takes me to the following point;

• Why break the rules?

Your argument is “He was going to kill me so I killed him first”.
But we can’t ban him for a rule he didn’t break. You pretty much took his place by doing what he supposedly was about to do to you.
You said “Well there were no admins on at that time”, yet one-two rounds later I was dealing with an issue that started 5 rounds ago with your first report about a supposed metagrudger.

• You literally just decided to not say a word, run up to a random player and attempt to steal his PDA to try and show a point.

That’s literally a childish argument while I was taking my time to read your answers. And out of all the targets, you chose to go for the bartender with a sawed off just to try and prove that “WELL ANYONE’S GONNA REACT WITH VIOLENCE”.

Which doesn’t mean it is okay to do so. Running up to any player will result to them running away at best, and them beating you up at worst, but because one guy beat you to death because you literally walked up to them without saying a word and attempted to take off their PDA does not make it right.

• “Taking the ticket to OOC to try and get support from players.”

I took my time earlier to look up the specific part of the OOC chat.

ooc%20chat%20baby

You repeatedly brought stuff that was talked about in the ticket to OOC in (what I believe was) an attempt to, again, try and prove a point.

Or maybe I’m wrong, just thought I would bring up, personally I wouldn’t bring a ticket that’s currently in progress up to OOC chat. Feel free to comment about this and explain about it.
There was one time you mentioned you were getting bwoinked when they asked why the round wasn’t over yet, but this was a different case.

• "additionally: Ouranous on 3 separate occasions has personally told me that “you can kill someone who pushes you one single time”

Is he an admin?

Just gonna ask that real quick.

Didn’t know we changed the rules recently. Nor that he was an admin.

Also also,
ya said you two agreed to a deathmatch or something, if i remember correctly. Looked it up on logs;

[2019-10-23 12:45:55.201] SAY: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) “where are you??” (Starboard Primary Hallway (175, 129, 2))
[2019-10-23 12:45:58.095] SAY: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) “im in the hallways ni- [CENSORED BY PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF BEESTATION]” (Starboard Primary Hallway (175, 129, 2))
[2019-10-23 12:45:59.302] SAY: Kainoa/(Trinity Westcoat) “come fight me” (Starboard Primary Hallway (175, 129, 2))

Ironically, miliseconds after you say that, he literally got arrested by Beepsky

[2019-10-23 12:45:59.634] SAY: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) “why am i set to arrest” (Central Primary Hallway (130, 128, 2))
[2019-10-23 12:46:01.402] SAY: RewriteItInRust/(Lord Ouranos) “what hte hel” (Central Primary Hallway (130, 128, 2))

So he didn’t never really agree to a deathmatch. Ya just spaced a cuffed man that you could’ve sent to Brig or beat to crit.

Don’t make me google up the definition of agreement please.

Seeing that the guy has a history of starting said bullshit (though you decided to not ahelp about him and instead deciding to be the one that breaks the rules), I’d be willing to lower the ban. Still, I’ll wait on other admins’ opinions about it.

Also, don’t joke about the Lifeweb pedo stuff.
It’s just not funny.
[Censored by People’s Republic of Bee]

That’s an interesting take on the fact that you literally picked up a weapon and tried to kill me while I was fighting him.
You were there when ouranous was trying to strip me,
then you helped him try to kill me when I fought back,
then you showed up at sec when I was getting brigged,
then you magically found his body and spacewalked out to get his body despite explicitly saying in IC chat that you couldn’t find the body and needed the AI to find it for you
then you went back for my body to gib it.

super fucking suspicious

I already called you out for being his metabuddy. You and him walked up to me together to take my shit and then you ran around the entire station to defend him whenever you could for no observable reason. You watched him stunlock me on a table and try to strip my PDA but still decided to try to kill me along with him when I fought back.

He was literally running to me to kill me and I watched beepsky chase him down and arrest him. He asked where I was, I told him over radio where I was, and he sprinted directly towards me accross the map to hunt me down and kill me. Like I fucking said before he was trying to kill me and started ahelping for a babysitter when he lost the fight. The only reason I’m banned is because he’s so bad he didn’t land a single hit on me so he gets to claim it was escalation instead of self defense.

as a changeling, Neko recieved AA from the captain and then spent the entire round spamming pheromone receptors to hunt down and kill other lings for fun. I spent 41 minutes in atmos doing fusion after completing my objectives without interacting with anyone else and he sprinted into atmos and killed me because he thinks it’s funny to go out of his way to kill other changelings for fun.
I’ve made forum posts about nekosam before because he’s hands down one of the least fun people to interact with on the server. Every time he rolls antag he literally spends the round just sprinting around shooting/armbladinig people to death while spamming common about how he’s doing nothing wrong and the AI is rogue. He rolled wizard the same day and basically did nothing but spam recall the shuttle with timestop so nobody could touch him on lowpop with no sec.

I had a terrible fucking day from start to finish. First round I played was an 80 minute long rev round where the captain was AFK hiding outside of the station with a hardsuit and no admins were on. Next round at roundstart someone rushed me and tried to fullstrip me and then kill me because of a metagrudge. The following round no admins were on and he did it again, you can go see my forum post about it. Then next round I roll antag for the first time in 3 days and I get fucking hunted down by a changeling for shits and giggles because captain thought it would be fun to give him all access. Then I have to deal with this shit and a discord ban too for trying to get an admin’s attention about stuff happening IC.

it was a ling without a team antag objective so that one was valid. Took my time to ask and check.

Fun fact; He never ahelped it. Nor did you two agree to actually fight to the death.

That doesn’t mean I’m not entitled to feel like shit about basically being hunted down as a nonviolent antag for fun.

then… why bwoink me?

I’m struggling to understand what’s going on here. Are you saying brian palmer is the same person who roundstart rushed me and tried to attack me/steal my ID while spamming that I was a validhunting self antagger two times earlier today? Israel Byers player report