Kainoa banned by Ruediger4

Because I found it while logdiving, read the thing I took a handful of time to write down.

Just because it is not ahelped does not mean that if we come across it we’ll just ignore it.

True, and I know that feeling since it happened to me a handful of times, but that’s how the game works sometimes.

I’m not justifying it to try and say “lmao u mad?” and mock you, I just brought up that he could do that in case another admin thought that Neko had gone against team antag rules.

Yes, the metagrudger was the same person those two times, and as I told you/typed down on the post, was dealt with.

So someone can metagrudge me, admit to metagrudging me IC, get ahelped and get noted.

Then next round metagrudge me again, get screenshots of them metagrudging me and admitting to metagrudging me put in a player report forum post because no admins are online

And then a few rounds later metagrudge me again and not get banned?

Not to mention show up in my fucking ban appeal after spending the entire night trying to ban bait me into fucking escalating and sling shit pretending to be an innocent bystander while shittalking me?

bruh so you said i’m his meta buddy for finding him in space, AGAIN I DON’T KNOW HIM.

it’s not hard to figure out where he would be considering it you throw someone east, they’ll loop back from the west. so it was really fucking easy to find him because i’ve done solars so many times and just kind of figured that one out that it’s how it works.

also as for the guy trying to strip you, he did that after i shoved you i guess because i ran as soon as i shoved you cause i know that you would try to kill me, and if i instead killed you i’d be the asshole. i shoved you cause you’re a douche and it was funny. but that’s all i did.

look i’m gonna stop responding to this shit, i’m tired of repeating myself.

They are separated issues. I’m not gonna put overescalation and metagrudge on the same bag.
Not gonna put one guy into the other’s issue. This is mainly about Ouranos and you. Ringingears was dealt with.

also yeah Z-levels regarding the station usually just loop and bodies rarely hit anything mid-space so it’s a tad easy to recover bodies

@ringingears If you don’t have anything else to bring up that could be useful regarding @TothBrush’s ban, whether on his favor or against him, please refrain from stirring the pot. This is already as stressing as it is to him.

Yeah, you’re right actually.

how about you go talk about this in the thread I already made about you Israel Byers player report

There’s only so many round I can go being literally rushed at roundstart and pushed out of airlocks or stripped before I fuck up and kill them because I think they’re trying to validhunt me.

majority of people say that ouranomoose is being ass and douche, i say the thing was justified, we should fry ouranomoose in the kitchen and serve him to the crew, then we will have less shitters and everyone will be well fed

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10-10-2019

Round Number: 7823

(F) DEAD: Lord Ouranos says, “if you shove me once”
(F) DEAD: Lord Ouranos says, “literally once”
(F) DEAD: Lord Ouranos says, “i will kill you”

This is why I killed him.

He was validhunting me. I knew he was validhunting me. He knew he was validhunting me. He repeatedly said over the radio that I was valid and tried to kill him and he asked where I was for the sole purpose of hunting me down and killing me. He rushed me in the hallways to kill me and got stunned and cuffed while chasing me down to kill me. The reason he chainstunned me on the table to strip my PDA was to provoke me into fighting back so he could validhunt me. He didn’t ahelp after he got killed because he knew he was valid for trying to kill me.

Like I said before, the only reason that this is considered an ecalation issue instead of self defense is that he failed to attack me because of beepsky. Not because he chose not to attack me. He was deliberately hunting me down to kill me when I spaced him.

This is wrong. This is literally wrong, you have access to the logs you shouldn’t be saying this flat out. He tried to strip my PDA before this. Afterwards he immediately started chainstunning me on the table.

Furthermore it’s unfair that I got a 30 day server ban for a first offense escalation issue with no warning when there’s precedent set for shorter bans for repeat offenders

rewriteitinrust
Has been killing players for minor crimes and doesn’t know our rules on validity. Appeal on forums if you believe injust.
Type: Job
Ban Date: 2019-10-22 09:06
Expire Date: 2019-10-27 09:06

5 day jobban from sec for killing people for minor crimes.

rewriteitinrust
Self-antag - killed the warden for setting him to arrest and stunning him.
Type: Server
Ban Date: 2019-10-17 06:19
Expire Date: 2019-10-20 06:19

3 day server ban for killing a sec officer who set him to arrest
this is all despite having 4 pages of notes

meanwhile I’m getting 30 day server bans for a first offense for killing someone who was hunting me down to kill me

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what struck me as weird when I looked through Rewrite’s bans, he keeps getting lax punishments for a chronic issue of self-antag and shitcurity behavior.
Racking up 6 bans within the span of a month, 4 of which mention blatant self-antag, is usually not a good sign or a well-rounded player who contributes positively to the server.

he is usually the type of player who likes to fuck up people because its funny as well as clear lack of knowledge about the rules like when he says he will kill you just because you pushed him.As well as being a general dick to everyone around him.

first offense here maybe, but you have a note on you due to your behaviour amongst the community and being banned or driven off of most major servers, so we treat you just like anyone else with a long history of notes.

On ouranos, i’ve not dealt with him much personally, but i’d be much harsher with him if i were the one dealing with him

• I ain’t responsible for how other admins punished him, nor neither of us were there when that happened so the context ain’t clear. Admins are not a part of some hivemind where we all know how each player behaves or the context of every issue. Some Admins are more lenient with some stuff, others are harsher.

• The ban was made based of what Zesk just said: Ya don’t have a popular opinion on others servers (Both stuff inside the game and other stuff based on how you behave and act, plus other stuff you know about.), you have been noted a handful of times here before too.
    I’m still waiting on other admins’ opinions about it, and a lot of players have been creating reports on Ouranos. If I get Round IDs, i’ll gladly dig around the logs.

oh and

Sadly logs only show actions that are completed. If he was trying to pull your PDA off of you but you stopped him, it won’t show.
I did not accuse you of oh yeah you ran into him and shoved him hehe but the first push was from you, which led to the chain of events.

Aye, I agree, i’ma start typing down Round IDs and i’ll dig around. Will ask banning admins about Ouranos’ behavior in tickets too to connect some dots.

I mean him saying that means nothing.

If he actually kills you for shoving him once ahelp it and an admin will 100% delete his lungs before banning him.

Aight now i’m back to round id stacking

So. @TothBrush

Ouranos is gone. Mostly due to the player reports made against him by the community that proved to be correct and the guy not bothering on defending himself.

Though, the ban stays as a temporal 1 month ban. Discussed it with Council. The nature of why it stays was mentioned before by me and Zesk.

I do thank you and everyone who brought Ouranos’ case up to me that was a very fun way to spend 1 hour diving 5-6 different sets of logs to deal with him. But the ban stays nonetheless.

Hope everyone has a good evening. I’ll leave this post open for any last comments/words for a bit before closing it.

you are wrong

Did you even ask lord ouranous if he was coming to kill me? You told me he didn’t ahelp and I didn’t ahelp either. Did you at any point during our conversation ask ouranous whether or not he was validhunting me when I spaced him?

I’m not aware of whatever note you’re talking about.

Also being permabanned from TG for calling an admin ■■■■■■ed is hardly comparable to having pages of notes about self antagging validhunting and escalation. Plus it’s one server not “most major servers”

I’m talking about logs, not the screenshots.

And instead of shoving you could’ve literally pressed any movement key. I was just pointing out ya did the shove and he proceeded to do some stuff too. Not saying what ya did was wrong.

No, I centered around the reports where it was quite more obvious that he was griefing. I got more focused on those and forgot asking about that.

Though him saying yes or no to that wouldn’t excuse you killing and spacing him.

Me & Zesk (and anyone on council, really) can’t really get into details about it, all I can say is it’s not only /tg/ and it’s not about you insulting one of the admins.