Fighterslam permabanned by Zeskorion

I ain’t the noting admin nor was there, just saying you got the note and you still manage to have 3 pages of notes.

You do know better, still.

there’s literally nothing i can do about having the notes. i’ve changed and improved as a person, but I can’t erase the past and I just need people to see that instead of seeing past me

Uh, quick off topic question, but is it A: possible to see our notes, and is it B: possible for them to expire, or am I still covered in non antag AI subversion notes.

notes dont expire and i’m genuinely surprised i got mentor and there is no chance of me ever getting staff

i’m basically marked as a shitty person for the rest of my life on this server even if that’s not as true as it once was

ngl chief

No one really puts an expire date on notes. They still stay but only grayed out. They are there but if they are like, hella old, they are usually ignored.

And yes, ask an admin on discord to show ya your notes.

If Dimas and Toxic got staff, that means something.
Though I still don’t personally see you as an Admin.

You reap what you sow. If you try to change, you won’t be marked as such.

You can appeal notes, as dumb as that sounds and as much as I personally think the idea is dumb.

Shame. On the bright side, I will now forever be known to the adminbus as the chaplain who subverted the AI three rounds in a row.

i did that once as RD

I’m kinda surprised how I didn’t get noted the one time I made a holy crusade to non-lethally remove the catgirl captain’s cat ears and tail

which ended up triggering a RDM and a DS had to be called.

denice tarmort is a felinid who plays captain half the time i see her and the other time she’s taking up some other head spot

she always rushes to buy oh hi daniel and is just a cunt in general and i want to RDM her every time i see her

If she actually buys oh hi daniel constantly that’s a captain/head ban

Assuming she actually does it like, 3-4 rounds in a row.

On a sidenote, that makes her valid. Everyone knows that.

she does it pretty often

hell last round i was on she did it, and the round before that, but then i got permabanned and this shit started

Edit: she always runs straight to brig afterward

Ok, first off, did you seriously expect to people to non lethally do that? Last time we had anything to do with race wars, I got lynched and spaced even though I wasn’t of the species we were hunting.

Second, I think everyone has something like that. I found a grenade in the clowns room, threw it on the shuttle, and accidentally killed or maimed 6 people. No note or ban, not even an bwoink.

it’s so fuckin funny what kind of shit you can get away with and the shit you can’t get away with

To be fair, I don’t think any one knew I threw it until I confessed, and I doubt any admemes were on, because even a drunk admin should notice that.

That’s the thing. It was back when I was like, really fuckin’ new.

And I ACTUALLY MANAGED to have a pseudo-cult-following that wanted to do that because Cap had been a cunt and added some shitty laws to AI.

But someone snapped.

Some madlad added some anti-non-human-races laws to AI.

Anything that wasn’t a human started dying left and right.
I was lost with only a few followers, namely Phil Smith ( @TeomanTheGreat_Phil) and another guy whose IC name i forgot because i’m dumb.

And boy.

It was fun yet sad because Cap got beheaded.

Oh wait, I was there. You were the guy trying to save me from getting lynched. Good times. Unfortunately, I got lynched twice.

That was back when I still used moth occasionally, before I knew about the flash throung sunglasses.

tbh it’s a very thin line.

You can get away with some stuff assuming it’s actually fun and you aren’t ruining someone’s day. But the line is hazardly thin.

If you need to rely on that thin line to excuse rule breaking, you fucked up. But some admins will allow a certain degree of rule-tip-toeing assuming it’s not griefing anyone and makes the round fun/interesting for everyone.

Really?

ngl I tried to keep as many lizards/felinids/plasmemes/everyone safe but some ooga booga assistants with spears just went feral.

im probably going to play some games on steam while this gets resolved i guess, is there anything else needed from me?