Fighterslam permabanned by Zeskorion

That’s the thing. It was back when I was like, really fuckin’ new.

And I ACTUALLY MANAGED to have a pseudo-cult-following that wanted to do that because Cap had been a cunt and added some shitty laws to AI.

But someone snapped.

Some madlad added some anti-non-human-races laws to AI.

Anything that wasn’t a human started dying left and right.
I was lost with only a few followers, namely Phil Smith ( @TeomanTheGreat_Phil) and another guy whose IC name i forgot because i’m dumb.

And boy.

It was fun yet sad because Cap got beheaded.

Oh wait, I was there. You were the guy trying to save me from getting lynched. Good times. Unfortunately, I got lynched twice.

That was back when I still used moth occasionally, before I knew about the flash throung sunglasses.

tbh it’s a very thin line.

You can get away with some stuff assuming it’s actually fun and you aren’t ruining someone’s day. But the line is hazardly thin.

If you need to rely on that thin line to excuse rule breaking, you fucked up. But some admins will allow a certain degree of rule-tip-toeing assuming it’s not griefing anyone and makes the round fun/interesting for everyone.

Really?

ngl I tried to keep as many lizards/felinids/plasmemes/everyone safe but some ooga booga assistants with spears just went feral.

im probably going to play some games on steam while this gets resolved i guess, is there anything else needed from me?

Yeah. I I had the random generated name nodaria obscura. I remember busting in with everyone else to get the captain, but then everyone turned on me, while you were dragging me away from an angry mob.

1 Like

oh shit i recall that

I felt fucking awful because I couldn’t save everyone

Well,no unless @zeskorion says so. I’m just here overwatchin’ the show.

zesko is usually pretty cooll but yesterday he just wasn’t acting like he normally does and i’m really fucking confused about it

You mentioned here the card was in hand. You didn’t mention this before, but this makes all the difference. I was under the impression you stunned em, stripped em, grabbed the id from the shit, and left

dunno bro, seems like an ic issue
they had the cat ears and tail on them and not in their bag, so it’s really just petty theft

On one of my first rounds on the server I was given a maxcap by some random scientist and a remote. He told me it was some sort of teleporting device, and told me to use it in departures. I died, departures went bye-bye

The next round I got bwoinked for throwing metal foam grenades as a jungle fever monkey

I got bwoinked for opening an empty canister, even noted. We all have something like that.

Actually that might be cold Trinium. So yea I did that once on accident.

can be closed

zesko realized my actions are technically “IC THEFT” and i am unbanned

zesko is fine i dont want him punished or anything it just seems like he had a really bad day that day, he wasnt actin right

I still remember the time I got noted for taking shit from a CE who broke into cargo and got robusted by a guy who wanted him to get out who let me take the shit from the guy he robusted

i still think this is a mild to medium gay but i will close the thread as accepted