Daily Mentor Facts

There is a safe configuration for running the SM in a constant plasma fire, and with the emitters on too.

It ran stable like this for over 20 minutes until the round ended.

2 Likes

no you stupid bitch did you even read the wiki??

here’s a list
1 Doctors Delight heals everyone at the cost of hunger, doctors get healed without getting hungry
2.Banana Juice heals clowns and monkeys
3.Garlic juice heals chefs
4.Lime juice heals toxin
5.Milk (including soy) and Cream heals brute6. “Nothing” heals mimes
7.Orange juice heals Oxygen damage
8.Tomato juice heals brute
9.Banana honk heals clowns and monkeys
10.Barefoot heals brute if you have no shoes (so lizards and victims of the clown)
11 Bastion Bourbon heals a bunch of damage with some weird formula
12.Beepsky smash heals security members stam damage
13.Between the sheet heals 0.25 brute or burn if you have both brute and burn damage, or 0.2 if you only have one, while sleeping
14.Bilk heals brute like milk
15.Blank paper heals mimes
16.Bloody mary technically heals since it regenerates blood
17.Brave bull also technically heals as it increases your maximum health
18.Cuba Libre heals revs
19.Hearty Punch heals all around for a good bit
20.Hooch heals assistants
21.Quad sec and Quint sec heal security quite quickly
22.Screwdriver cocktails remove radiation from engineering members
23.Silencers heal and mute mimes
24.Manly Dorf: heals people with the dwarfism mutation quite quickly
25.Trappist beer heals chaplains
26.Turbo heals stamina, the more you are drunk the faster it heals
27.Wizz Fizz heals wizards
28.Icewing heals some burn while you are cold
29.Sarsapilian Sunset heals burn quite quickly
30. Bee’s Knees heals apids of brute, burn and toxin
31. Plasma Flood SHOULD heals 16u burn per tick but I think its either broken or requires you to be on fire

and this doesnt even mention any of the drinks that mess with your body temp

6 Likes

after some testing and code diving i have concluded that
plasma FLOOD requires you to be on fire to heal you
and that’s why oozelings cant heal from it. someone for once thought of them

that would mean that a oozeling drunk on plasmaflood can become downright immune to lava tho

1 Like

Thanks for making a list.

That made me realise, revs test with cuba libre?

2 Likes

why even bother? just bash their heads in and drag em to brainw- i mean mindshielding.
also most wont bother.

Fun fact. Holodeck has a grinder in Holo-Kitchen Hallelujah

4 Likes

You can make flashlight eyes in the crafting menu that can be used in certain heretical rituals, or you can just make an organic flashlight like me

Mfw emergency medical

:sob:

You can uncuff/strip people as an AI if they are standing next to your core.

That just got fixed.

if you ever feel useless renember that discord once had a discord store that sold games

5 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Mentor fact: You can use the ventriloquist dummy to make it look like the mime talked, and then the crew takes matters into their own hands.

(I believe the it’s .r and .l depending on which hand the dummy is in)

1 Like

As far as I know that dummy’s voice is robotic, so it would only work on IPC mimes.

Saline glucose solution can be used to replace 100% of blood.

The only limiting factor is a 60u OD.

This can be circumvented by purging the saline glucose with a small amount of purging chemicals like
-calomel
-pententic
-charcoal

The blood volume will increase and not drop with a purge of saline glucose even as its transfused.
Just scan and monitor, disconnect before the od limit hits.

A transfusion with pententic in the patient will hit at least 70% of blood volume before the od hits which should be more than enough for blood volume.
This makes saline glucose tanks extremely worth it as its universal for normal blood

2 Likes

You can make meth faster using a igniter.
It raises the temperature of a container by 13k
Solutions are created at 300k

Use the igniter on the container 6 times only to make instant meth.

This can be applied to all other chem making applications or to make hot cooking oil

4 Likes

you are evil and i respect you

1 Like

You can kill lavaland dragons that boarded the station relatively easy as an AI if you tell someone to kite the dragon to dorms near holodeck.
Because you as an AI are not there in person, the dragon will never aggro on you and will at some point be overwhelmed by a dozen virtual space carps.

This does not work against megafauna that tends to destroy it’s environment a lot, (Colossus, Bubblegum) because the console might get damaged by random attacks.

1 Like

There are Nar’sie and Rat’var plushies.

They explode when they come into contact with each other and can be used as an unassuming explosive.

They can both can be bought from a hacked chaplain’s vending machine for 50cr each. (Don’t buy both at the same time)

Additionally, when Narsie is placed on the floor it can function as a cultist for the purpose of activating runes. (So you can solo convert without a spirit rune)

9 Likes

Rat’vander combined with Narsour also explodes with the same power as Potassium and Water.

6 Likes

The minimum amount needed to create a emp is 10u iron, 10u uranium. Mixing seperately so as to not consume the rest (10u iron into 90u uranium Beaker wastes 80u)

This minimum amount creates a 3x3 emp.

1 sheet = 20u of reagent.

If you do not have access to a grinder, a pestle and mortar can be crafted. Infact this grinds faster than all in one grinders.(1 iron, 3 planks respectively)

1 Like