Daily Mentor Facts

This one’s for the mentors:

Adding “Mentor” to chat highlights will highlight Incoming Mhelps, Mentor PMs, and MSays.

More efficient mentoring!

2 Likes

you can “teleport” items by using a bag of holding

just click and drag the bag of holding filled with the items you wish to teleport onto the tile you want them to be teleported to and wazam! your items will be dumped into that tile!

also works with transporting items to another storage item from a range

4 Likes

Fun fact, Xenomorphs can be converted to the bloodcult.

damp rags can be used as discount sleepy pen they hold 5 reagent and can smother people

1 Like

many things can be converted to cult. ive seen cult spiders. cult slimes.
and i think ive seen cult lavaland fauna… but im not 100% sure about THAT one in particular

1 Like

one time i saw cult set up in ashwalker camp and use the tentacle to farm an army of cultist lizards

2 Likes

You can turn pretty anything that can become sentient (Which is a hell of a lot.) into blood cult.

Clockcult…not so much.

You are correct on that one. I usually convert the fauna on lavaland when I am a Blood cult golem (they have an ability for that).

T4 parts are amazing
orm doubles materials gained from ore
lathes halves materials used for prints

This upgrade to the supply chain quadruples the amount of things you can print with simple zaps of a bsrpd.

T4 parts are the gateway to world peace

1 Like

If only people used them…

Ah the perfect world where:

• Miners mine mats
  • Scientists research properly
  • Scientists pick up BRPED and go around upgrading stuff
1 Like

two bartender facts

bacchus blessing is DEADLY out 15u in some shotgun darts and you could easily kill someone with some shots

there exists a drink called “plasma flood”, it’s meant to heal 16 burn per tick, but with the downside of lighting you on fire, if only there was a race immune to being lit on fire

2 Likes

Cough cough oozelings cough cough

Why does nobody know this

2 Likes

daily chernobyl facts

1-ranges of rads

• 500 up - start dealing toxin damage
  • 800 up - hairloss
  • 1250 up - mutations
  • 2000 up - vomiting and stunning
    there is no upper limit and if you take large rad dosage at a time you take burn damage

2-values
there are 2 radiation values
iardiated and radioactive:

• being iradiated is bad for you (observe point 1-) but it does not harm others.

• being radioactive means that both you and everyone/anything around you will take X amount of rads at a time. this is also the one that makes you glow. you can remove it fast by taking a shower

dont leave someone who is iradiated to die fearing they will contaminate medical they wont.
radioactive lads tho… just put them under a shower

3- 3.6 rodhen roentgen is neither great nor terrible

4 Likes

Fun fact about vampires: the blood sucking part of vampire is entirely redundant since when you turn into a bat and back your blood level gets reset to 500, also vampire bat form is immune to space.

there exists a drink called “plasma flood”, it’s meant to heal 16 burn per tick , but with the downside of lighting you on fire, if only there was a race immune to being lit on fire

fun fact, it can be also used to quickly husk your body if you drink enough of it and filter it

this part appears to be broken sadly, no burnproof oozelings i guess, but hey here’s another tip

some drinks are genuinely better than medicine but require a good amount of work to get, look trough the food and drinks wiki for some that catch your eye!

“some”
Literally doctors blessing or something and thats about it. Unless you are a clown.

Clown shoes, and jack boots are big enough to fit an e-mag, and other things in them.

If you get the role heretic, clown shoes and jackboots can fit both the heart and the codex in them, and are a great way to keep from being detected, as most sec do not check this when searching you.

Also, if you are a heretic and your codex gets destroyed somehow, you can make another one with a bible, human skin and eyeballs I believe.

1 Like