Corgstation feedback thread

Bacon i have an idea for the armory maybe make a openable connection from the east ( likeon other stations the warden can open it up)

1 Like

The armory is far too well defended, and why does it have sec auto rifles?

1 Like

551vhi

7 Likes

AI can not see a few areas of its own satellite. Needs more cameras.
Dorms has way too few Air Alarms.

1 Like

Hmmm. Yeeees.

1 Like

The holodeck features incredibly realistic results for a stationwide burn test, complete with appropriate crew responses to the oncoming wall of flame.

4 Likes

dsgdgdsgfd

Bots on patrol get stuck in loops in certain areas of the station instead of actually patrolling the station.

1 Like

Thats a thing on every station and is more of an issue with the AI and their pathfinding rather than the station itself.

1 Like

Just because some other maps have similar issues does not mean a brand new map should adopt them.

2 Likes

I never said that. I said its more of an issue with the Ai and pathfinding.

1 Like

@PowerfulBacon you seem to have left out the new addition of the Cap’s spare id secure wallsafe? The ID no longer appears in caps locker as of a few merges ago and has been moved to its own safe. Corgstation seems not to have it in either place?

Haven’t checked Medbay this last test run but previously I noticed there were no sinks at all other than in the surgery room. Water access is kind of important, especially for some virus outbreaks.

1 Like

The Sec gulag does not seem to come with prisoner IDs; or at least, they are not in a very intuitive place. Searched all over for them, couldn’t find any. Also, the fancy brig cells are unfortunately going to get a 0/10 from me. Some dude kept attacking me so that I would have to re-brig them because “this cell is nicer than my workplace”.

Edit: Also, sec doesn’t seem to have an evidence storage locker.

1 Like

Security, in general, has several problems. Cells and Perma are really nice, I like the equipment room, but the armory, the lawyers office, and the Detectives Office straight up suck. I play mostly Det, and haven’t seen the armory, I just know that the Warden complains quite a lot.

But the Detectives office NEEDS Medical Records (to check blood samples), and most importantly, a DetDrobe vendor. The doors are also public to any Secoff to just wander in (which isn’t itself a problem, but privacy) Things that would be nice are a singular morgue tray, and slightly more space for the det to pace and monologue. It’s just a small rectangle and personally, feels a little like an “oh shit I forgot the dets office” than anything else.

1 Like

regarding armory: i was thinking if it might be a good idea to replace armsky with an edh-209.

1 Like

what if we replaced armsky with a circuit bot :flushed:

edit: been saying this for a while, all we need is a few more components to completely replicate and replace current bots

2 Likes

lmao

one of my future pr’s is gonna be to replace some of the bots with circuit bots

also, circuit component emagging needs to be a thing. that way rampaging stun/toxin bots take more effort than “hurr durr emag screwdriver emag”

1 Like

Actually it’s a problem with the map, not AI and pathfinding.

1 Like

Also I will be keeping a close look at this thread and be fixing Corgstation, so please, use this thread to report bugs/bad things and I may try to fix those.

2 Likes