Corgstation feedback thread

I’m sure it will show up both here: BeeStation - Maps (beestation13.com)
and here: SS13 WebMap (affectedarc07.github.io) once it’s merged into master.

1 Like

4 Likes

hhhfhfgh

Not a big fan of the random grille in the ai sat.
Also the 1x3 tile spaces between the doors have no camera angles to see what is going on.

Another issue i see is with ai upload: a greytider with eva suit and fire axe can just smash the glass on the right, get a law board, float down or up and smash the bottom glass to get instant access to the upload consoles. Taking an approx. time of 10-15 seconds from space entry to law change (if prepared via copy paste beforehand) is too low. That is not secure enough.

2 Likes

Turrets can shoot through the glass, they are disabler and laser turrets rather than stun and laser turrets

1 Like

Well yes, but they shoot in intervals. Everyone can just duck the first round behind the wall tile, smash the glass 2 times, duck again. Thats not remotely hard.

1 Like

Add a Mediborg’s Amputation Adventure to RD office I will love you forever

1 Like

As someone who has played on corgstation twice, both of them were a major victory for the antagonists (Pirates looted 70k/50k and nuke ops 2/5th survived). I think Security needs more protection or at least more complicated to get into.

Oh, and second round the entire mining team died 30 minutes into the game when the blood drunk miner broke in, not sure if that could be fixed.

1 Like

Not the station’s fault.

Engineering is actually incredibly easy to get into. Did it once as Nukie Borg. Of course that was the first time i turned the Ai to our side.

1 Like

The pirate round was a bit unfair as a majority of the crew were just running around lost in an unfamiliar station, and our pirate captain was literally the person who designed the map. They had lots of chances to stop us but due to the confusion we met very little resistance overall.

3 Likes

Security is one of the strongest out of all maps with armoury being in the centre. I need more data before buffing the sec on corg.

2 Likes

corg appears to not have flashers in sec

4 Likes

Detective’s office lacks sec glasses and the new detective vendomat.
I do love the booze machine though.

1 Like

I find this to be way more hilarious than it should be.

1 Like

I once spent an entire round as engineer on corgstation trying to figure out where the hell telecomms was.

2 Likes

Telecomms is right in the middle of engineering

1 Like

Didn’t have a chappie altar, and now it does.

:+1:

1 Like

which one is this rooms APC and it started without cables

1 Like

Feels 20% too big. I like big maps, but this is kinda ridiculous

1 Like

No BZ in xenobio and that makes me sad

1 Like

1 Like