Corgstation feedback thread

okay,after a warden round:
-Sec has no lathe roundstart.
-brig needs engie to fix the power or the APCs won’t charge.
-warden can’t operate armory blast doors.
-sec remote doesn’t work on HoS doors nor armory doors.

Nanites is non existent, xenobio does not come with beakers or syringes

Xenobio is also missing BZ and i think one of the cube boxes is empty. Also yeah, roundstart nanites is nice. In addition due to some missing wiring south of toxins, the APC’s for toxins don’t have power. The maint door near that spot is also mislabeled a science door
Also, the mass driver has no tiny fan, therefore every time it’s fired the toxin launch room vents to space.

Theatre could use an AutoDrobe vendor.

Xenobio should be bigger too oin comparing it with the brig phys that gets a whole medbay

Brigmed’s great, I like it a lot. Xenobio has a lot of space (literally, you can expand it into space in two directions directions and the only thing you really have to worry about is toxins testing, which can just be moved further out). We could finally have a xenobiology lab that has enough cells for every slime type.

also this isn’t a functional issue but it’s really funny to me that the super hot toxins room dumps directly into the same space tiles as the R&D server coolant loop.

The section by dorms with maint airlocks isn’t protected from rad storms.

There’s almost no fire extinguishers across the whole station. Medbay has none at all.

1 Like

Captains antique gun case needs captain access
northeast maints can have gimmick role spawns but they don’t get access to cargo or sec and the maints is disconnected from main halls.

I played as barber and was 1 Windoor away from HOS room, if I would of been antag that would of been easy smash and grab of HOS shit

Alright update:

• Science has been reworked to add a nanite lab, make the hallways a bit better and to add connections between science maints and the primary maints.
  • A satellite in the northeast has been added that links cargo/sec maints with the primary maints.
  • A bunch of fire extinguishers have been added.

Hopefully should improve getting between places on the map, since all maintenance is now connected.

Departures could use a display showing time to shuttle arrival.

The Cargo shuttle sometimes gets spaced and there is no atmos on it. (might need a trip or two to replicate) but it has occured whenever i play cargo

The tablet in QM’s room can download supermatter monitoring, which is nice since opens up potential for cargo SM but not sure if its intended.

The Suit Storage in Sec next to the pod are not protected behind a door, which means anybody can take it with basic sec access.

The Advanced MedKit in medical is pretty easy to steal since its just resting on a rack in the hallways. Not sure if intended, might be better in med storage.

The transit tube from the ‘asteriod’ east of cargo to the station seems to be unpowered on the ‘asteriod’ part so the tube does’nt actually work

The enclosed open area is also spaced for some reason. even if the rock walls are not destroyed.
The emergency airlocks also don’t reliably deploy when opened to it from maints.

Security has a suspiciously large and well-stocked med bay.

First time I played corgstation the general layout was a bit confusing, made a rough map to helps myself figure out where the departments are.

Definitely my favourite station along with Meta

Tbh this might just be bias because i play RD so much but i think his room is too small, no Swanson spawn in there either, also I can’t find the server room

Corg accomodates exhibitionists who want to shower in full display.

6 Likes