Corgstation feedback thread

Sec should have a door control room on it’s left entrance, also if you ever plan to move the court room, I think you might be able to place it south of cells, there is a small growing room there rn.

These AACs won’t work: obraz
obraz
obraz
obraz

What is this area? It’s not part of anything, airlocks won’t work etc etc:

Crate under SM?
obraz
idk why but this wall feels kinda weird:
obraz

I will post more tomorrow

oh yea, sci maint airlocks wont work whoops
The solars should work since they are 2 different area types I think
The empty area is a new area made for the map that doesn’t load without the code for it

Okay but what about that mass driver directly under sm?

Emergency ejection, for all your delam purposes.

Bad idea lol22222222

now people can just eject the SM when they fail to set it up properly for the 1029741984th tim, good idea

That used to be how it worked until they removed the ability to move the supermatter crystal. Sometimes you accidentally ejected the SM into the other side of the ship b/c z-levels, sometimes you saved engineering.

engi is hilariously easy to trespass into if you can eva, since the airlock appears to have no access requirements

Medbay has this windoor named “Engineering Deliveries” but medical doctors can’t open it. But there’s a maint airlock to the right by the cryo tubes.

What’s this meant for?

Its meant to be medbay deliveries but the door reset 3 times back to engineering. Ill get it fixed

Science has no servers and xenobio has no monkey cubes

• 3 security officers all spawned in QM room
  • Why is there two gear rooms in security with several sec lockers each?
  • Only Cargo has a department sec post
  • Brig cells are too luxurious with the carpet, dresser, lamp etc. Also the dresser and locker in a position where it’s easy to hide behind them and dodge Disabler shots
  • HOS office has no view of space, and is super easy to break into by being next to maint
  • Solars don’t actually have solars on them
  • Teleport and EVA maint access should be a Command door, otherwise they’re too easy to hack into

i wrote down of list of everything that ooc complained about and what i could see

• Night lighting makes station way too dark

• Three officers spawned at QM’s office, missing airlock at north-east maint

• The sm shard at engi is unbolted and grav anomalies can fling it around

• Botany doesn’t get anything, no disk stuff, no grinder, and no mini chem dispenser

• Doctors can’t open the engineering deliveries (isn’t it supposed to be from cargo?) windoor in medbay

• Engineering doesn’t have any spare n2 canisters

• The coolant pumps for the TEG are backwards

• TEG isn’t wired

• No potted plants/emergency lockers in the halls, station looks empty

• Viro doesn’t have it’s own atmos setup

• Hop office doesn’t have a locker and no button to close the shutters, also the line is very small for a map this big (only 4 tiles long)

• Toxins only has 3 canisters of oxy

• robotics too small

• Easy to get to hos office through cargo

• Sci doesn’t have servers

• Morgue too small

It seems strange for Medbay to be this big but only have two IV stands.

They’re also hidden at the far-south end where operating room is. It just seems strange to have two important blood-management things (blood packs and IV) so far away from where the treatment is happening.

I’m just gonna end up dragging the blood crate over to the main treatment room. :x

Minor issue with the wall-affixed things in this room. Nowhere to cleanly put Defib Wall Mounts.

I love that there are two stasis beds. I put an operating computer right between them. But there’s shit on the walls that block defib wall mounts.

Xenobio is a very small make it bigger please

Velvet the Greytide is here to break your map.

Note that I am playing with an assistant with no additional access. I have given myself a toolbelt. My goal is to tide.

Assistants can open both windoors, the maint door, and can bolt the doors to the level two access. Free security locker and grief.

What is the point of having Command doors on EVA when the maint door isn’t protected. Easily tided into.

Assistants can open robotics and just walk in via the shutters. Free flashes.

Climbing two tables grants medbay access. Or, just walk in via maint because the doors don’t have access locks.

Screenshot_1
The xenobio slime cell in the far top left is missing walls

2 Likes

Botany is missing a sink