Back to mad

“on level with the fireaxe” with how much damage a fire axe does right now sure, what are you going to do hit me ? well at least it wont take all day. much less rape-ish already.

I am talking about melee damage across the board, and how many “plot holes” I’ve been finding

1 even with powergaming you are going to want to run away, you don’t want to risk your life. and the “power gaming” that I got called out for was a set of spears set aside for a possibility. which is just a good idea.

2 simple mobs are truly only a threat to the naked

3 lings

4 get good and play the game, I don’t want to the game sucks. the only reason there is a problem with murderboning is because no one can fight back. honestly, people. we learned basic math in elementary school.

5 I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it

6 please keep in mind that all the numbers I have mentioned belong in a set, and eSwords and DeSwords would do more damage as would be appropriate. I think a set of numbers with a base damage limit of 40 sounds good. a DeSword dealing 45 damage sounds like a good number with a lot of practicality to me. the extra five comes from “40 damage sharpened.”

7 I use the word rape because that is what this game is right now. we have “one sided fight” simulator, or “rape” simulator

and a response to the next three posts :

one shot stuns is still stronger than buffed melee. don’t be so coward. you talk all this good talk about being able to fight the bad guy, turn around and shit your pants looking at me. stop it.

I don’t want to the game sucks

and there’s your problem

1 Like

be that as it may be I still care about you. buff melee, for all of those that dream of adventure beyond the station.

or, how about this for a change:
learn how to fight simplemobs without needing to buff all melee weapons because the simplemob AI is incredibly shitty and easy to outgame

1 Like

dude, simple mobs have no health, what problem are you having fighting simple mobs ??

what I said was “simple mobs have too little health to be used in space exploration gameplay”

you literally just said that you wanted to buff melee to make away missions and space exploring easier when the only threats out there are simplemobs

1 Like

I’m having an aneurysm

1 Like

1 Like

I said a bear should be a problem for a whole group to deal with. yes I didn’t know that one guy with a toolbox could take down a bear. why would I know that ?

a bear should be a problem and what bears we have right now are pushovers. that needs to be fixed

no one sees a bear and says “oh god a bear”

having more robust melee damage just means making more content is easier. because you will be able to look at say a bear, and think 250 health and a good clean 30 damage. and the server populace could fight this bear. get some friends someone will go into crit.

wolves with 70 health and 20 damage, and ability to howl to call other nearby wolves to help

So… you want to balance melee… around simplemobs.

1 Like

I think gateway exploration is an excellent excuse to balance melee. gateway exploration is something everyone is going to want to get their hands into, and is a great way for an assistant to do their red shirted job.

Ain’t you the hall of shame guy?

my thread was indeed so good it got a throne yes ?

this thread deserves to go into the hall of shame just because of the sheer amount of grey matter I’ve atrophied since replying

1 Like

They say I’m a shitposter

2 Likes

yer just being a coward. I want this to be a good functional game and you greyshits are ruining everything. how often does the random murders you all are so afraid of happen ? is it a daily thing ? happen every round ? how did these people not get banned ?

Welcome to bee
Autism is required

it is a good functional game. No one here said they were “afraid” of random murders, hell the main reason this thread was started was because you, and I quote:

space station 13 is currently a “rape simulator.” there is no counter to traitor weapons, they have EVERYTHING you have.

Legit though, I think you need some help

You said earlier a mime tanked damage
Then say damage should be increased cause it will stop you being murdered
Your still get murdered only it will be faster

1 Like

and your only hope is that the antag makes a mistake