Absolute Crapola tier ideas thread

When a member of Security kills someone, they get put on administrative leave, no longer Security but still get paid and have the same access.

1 Like

4chan has rotted my brain and I was already autistic so I was probably doomed to begin with.
Hence the suggestion to have documented and acceptable slurs for IC use.

I also think you were there for that round. I was Valerie Frizzle and I believe you were Theft the moff.

1 Like

Oh yeah!!

I am theft indeed, thought I don’t remember a slur being said.

Curiosity is killing me…

The N word used to refer to people of African descent with no R, and an L instead of an N

2 Likes

ohhhhhh myyyy gooooodddddddd HAHAHHAHA

Yeah I’d say thats a no no hahaha

any kind of explosive has a 0,05% chance per tick to just detonate including maxcaps, syndie bombs or even nukes.

2 Likes

what, is this real?

Not in game.

but as it so happens IRL yes there are lots of faulty or shoddily made explosives out there waiting to explode all on their own.

fortunately none of them are NUCLEAR YIELD as far as we know since nobody wants accidental nuclear Armageddon, so arming and detonating mechanisms on Such devices are Top tier in simplicity, robust design and maintainance.

Things like Chemistry grenades, firebombs and anything assembled on station by low tier manipulator part lathes would be reasonable to have a random chance of just going off.

Professionally manufactured items like Gorlex Syndie nades, prepackaged smart-foam nades and similar such bomb made shouldn’t self-detonate unless damaged in some way.

2 Likes

Let’s add Azidoazide. lol

1 Like

This would be really neat as a sort of hybrid stealth gadget explosive.

Sold in explosives, in a clear plastic bottle to disguise it as a water bottle.

Will explode immediately if; thrown, hit with a thrown object, the atmosphere on the cell it is in exceeds 109 degrees C, if ingested or spilled via “Harm” intent, if placed on a conveyer belt or disposals, if dropped from hand while in gravity, if poured into another container at an amount greater than 5 units, if the station rumbles due to a large explosion, when stepped on, when the table it is placed on is climbed upon, when a machine that it is in is hit, when a container it is in is hit, if a rack is kicked, if the bag/suitcase it is in is attacked.

May explode if; a time limit is exceeded that is randomly started upon spawning/mixing the item, with a minimum of a 10 second timer to after spawning/mixing it less likely to kill the person mixing/buying it. while the holder is moving even while in a bag/suitcase, upon placing on a table. if picked up, if dropped while out of gravity, if syphoned with a fluid dropper or syringe, if in light with greater chances at higher intensities. If the station rumbles with a minor explosion. if in the proximity of gun-fire/laser-fire. if welded near. if scanned with detective forensic scanner. if placed in or taken out of a Chem master/synthesizer/heater/smart fridge, if placed in a locker/crate/cabinet/chest, if placed on a rack, if it is placed in a bag/suitcase.

1 Like

I feel that when it comes to chemistry, unless you got uranium for mute toxins and preferably research and the materials for BS Syringes. You really have to resort to bunch of explosives. I tried making a bunch of metal foam grenades last time as a heretic but Sec chewed through it too quickly. I’d like chemistry to be able to have more controlled explosives options.

try sticking some low yield nades with infra-red sensors or proxy sensors.

Make radiation invisible without Meson glasses. Plasmamen, moffs, and those with thermal vision can also see it.
Add a machine readable by the AI that detects how much radiation is on its tile, like an air sensor.
Add a dosimeter that can be printed from lathes and can be clipped to a jumpsuit (like the detective holster or the Sec armbands)
The true horror of radiation is that human senses can’t directly detect it so having it clearly visible as an encroaching green wave is ꪊꪀ᥅ꫀꪖꪶ꠸ᦓꪻ꠸ᥴ

3 Likes

what ???

1 Like

Rapid Syringe Gun with alternating Water and Potassium syringes?

“Unrealistic” in a font that looked like it was expressing my exaggerated air-quotes and sneering dismissive tone.

1 Like

This assums you hit them with alternating syringes. If your goal is to kill them then a mix of different toxins would do the job.

what did he see, all those years ago

1 Like

Every round has a 0,02% chance turning into a grod round

Everyone is grod in grod round

Grod without the r is god

2 Likes

Grod Start

2 Likes