Absolute Crapola tier ideas thread

bad ideas only, get outta here

2 Likes

the cat surgeons now fires instagib missiles thats also perma ban you.

5 Likes

Felinid mutation toxin is now standard round start equipment for every felinid

5 Likes

Motorized tank treads, when?

The gamer choice for wheel chair bound crewmembers.

3 Likes

Hows about we make it so that super glue can be applied to limbs of living characters and call it a day?

Target groin/waist, apply super glue, sit in motorized chair, PROFIT.

Practically already a thing with the loose limb surgery. lol

The detective has special Sec Glasses. When used in hand, they play the CSI Miami scream.

If they make a terrible pun related to an on-screen corpse and then play the noise, an admin can give them a hint regarding whodunnit .The more groan-inducing the pun, the better the hint

8 Likes

detective glasses play moody jazz music to everyone around them

2 Likes

Another shit tier idea from me!

AI cameras have Built in Tasers so the AI can Attac- I Mean, Mess with Crew at will.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, that’s genuinely a fun idea. xd

Imagine it takes yellow cores from Xenobio plugged in to do that. I can imagine that being a fun get away tool for people with an AI or borgo.

1 Like

Where can I select my characters dick size? IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR MY BACKGROUND!

Whoops, wrong server.

2 Likes

No, no, right server. This is beestation, where ERP is encouraged.

2 Likes

ERP? Ew. Sex is a sin. I just wanted to flex on other men. /s

1 Like

Let’s add a dick size slider which bans you for even trying. lol

4 Likes

Hello chemist? We need 8 synthmeat ASAP! There are four poeple requesting the groin surgery.

3 Likes

add a random event that sends the pubby pod to arrival docks, pubby may be gone but never forget the pubby pod incident

We need a range of slurs for each race that are varying levels of unacceptable IC (while not problematic OOC).
I got noted last night for the the use of a word close to an IRL racial slur that my browsing of TG had led me to believe would convey the idea that my character was acting patronizing and smug while imparting no IRL offense.

1 Like

We need mice cars

2 Likes

bad ideas only, get outta here.

1 Like

I think it’s a bit obvious if you use a word close to a IRL racial slur it’s a no-no xD.

I’m going to bet it has something to do with lizards.

I think it’s up to you to make your own.

I’ve made up some, but they are obviously jokes OOC but IC you wouldn’t like to hear them exactly

1 Like