Zeskorion Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Zeskorion.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

Zeskorion is a great council member for a few reasons, one of which I encountered very strongly during my time as headmin; he was willing to stand up to authority and challenge rulings when nobody else was, along with having very hardline opinions.

He knows his own strengths and limitations, as seen when he voluntarily chose to have his administrative powers removed for a short time - and although he may make the occasional mistaken ban, namely around fighterslam, he generally tries his hardest.

In addition, he has shown improvement upon critique - it is simply that he does not always understand when he is doing something wrong. This can be seen as when he leaked certain parts of council chat to another discord - he apologized, and I do not regret my decision to keep him on the council team, regardless of the amount of flak I may have gotten from other council admins.

He owns up to his mistakes and isn’t scared to speak his mind, which are two highly valuable assets to have as an Admin.

Gave someone a Colossus as tc trade which ended up breaching the station very big cringe!

Isn’t dumb but got on my nerves 5.5/10

Command bans when handing out sec bans because ???

Unbased.

Otherwise actually a reasonable admin

that. like pick permaban or command ban don’t do both -it’s like why would u abuse ur power to teach other people not to abuse their power

That’s pretty standard. The combo of both sec and command is because shitsec guy if he only gets a sec ban and not a ban for let’s say hop will play hopcurity and be as shity or more shity than previously and thus the ban has no point

considering the amount of appeals that get approved… it’s irrational. it’s by no means a “proven” preventative measure- as it’s defended by one line of reasoning and repetitive examples

When the shitsec gulagged me for a laser tag gun on a greenshift, when the det shot me with her real gun after I memed at her with my harmless toy laser tag, after the same det literally cut me open at brig medbay without painkillers “to cavity search me”, the most I got in respone was “I’ll look into it” (at the start) and “(something along the lines of) don’t be so annoying then.” in response to the absolutely insane escalation of force by the det).

I left the detective a severe note, but there wasn’t much i could punish him for here :confused:

Dude got arrested for laser tag. This is extreme self antag on the dets part. He might as well have picked any random crew member that was talking too much, called him annoying and did this.

yeah, but he kept doing it when sec gave him SEVERAL warnings not to, is the issue

Hey! Stop not breaking the law! That’s legal and I will not stand for it! How dare you perform a mundane andnharmless activity in my presence!

1 Like

Zesko
Is the viro admeme god
I personally like his no bullshit style and he’s flexible in his rulings which some don’t like
But he stood firm against the sseth tide and is still standing and has risen to the top

+5 respect

this did not age well

You’re a developer. This is what it ends at. But hey, at least we still have you.

Who?
Aaaaa aaaaaaaaaa

Closing since Zesk has retired to that big ex-admin city in the sky. If you wanna talk about their work as a maintainer there is a thread in suggestions now on it. Zeskorion has done enough

Also PR-Discussions is a good way to give feedback since they are constantly working on code improvements.