Zeskorion has done enough

complaint5 complaint4 complaint3 complaint1 complaint zesk
IF VICTOR AND WINTER ARE PERMABANNED FOR FUCKING IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR ESCAPE POD THEN ZESKO SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO REPEATEDLY FUCK THE SERVER IN FULL VIEW OF EVERYONE

This is a meme post but please somebody ban him from making any more shitty prs
Before any of you start going oH bUt He DiD tHiS oNe ThInG i LiKeD just ask yourself if it’s fucking worth it (it isnt). i cant even muster the energy to be witty about this just please zesko, stop. we get it, you hate beestation. go code for /tg/ or something you’d fit right in just plEASE STOP

3 Likes

+1 imagine turning beestation into /tg/ but worse

3 Likes

yeah parry function is useless and retarded

1 Like

Atleast we still have sleepers and cloning

1 Like

What else do you expect from coderbus
No_Fun_Allowed

complaint4 how is this one even seen as bad by anyone

2 Likes

Can you like… make it like it was before?
It was cool.

Just… Unmerge everything zesko made and we’ll see if players prefer it (and if it even works)

make what like it was before

hello reddit

:)))))))))))))

Revert the changes to punching and remove the secbelt slot. I couldn’t give less of a shit about the rest.

“ZESK IS MAKING GAME SHITTY BY BEING BAD CODERBUS MAN”

server is literally open-source

Has anyone here thought of, you know, actually making a fucking pull request to deal with whatever he’s making shitty? If not, I hate to break it to you, this here is pointless.

1 Like

Moved to suggestions, because this is serus forum topic and he isn’t an admin anymore.

the hole point of these servers is to allow coders to add what they think is good thats why people play this is for ever changing content hes doing good for the community but parries are kinda broken like the ai can parry

1 Like

I mean the carp wasnt really nerfed it got a rebalance,you can still kill an assistant in less then 12 punches and you can stunlock anyone if you are fast your fingers.ALSO ADD WRESTLING BELT TO THE SYNDIE ITEMS ITS THR BEST SHIT EVER!!!

Most of everything he’s put in has been voted in.

Most of it only pisses off trolls, like infinite disposals loops.
You can still prank with disposals pipes, just not infinitely anymore.