Zane Blake player feedback

8 Likes

I am sure we can turn this into is this loss somehow

How dare you make fun of it, being non human player yourself. We all know that lizard/moff mains are closet furries fighting with their ERP nature every round. One day the temptation will win you over, and you too will commit headpat and sex in the evac shuttle with the whole server watching.

i have hot sex with your mom

6 Likes

nice

ihatelizardstho

She’s all yours bro just please don’t hurt me

1 Like

Zane, WHENEVER I FUCKING SEE YOU YOU ARE BEING RIDDEN BY A CATGIRL.

YOU KEEP CORRUPTING - oh wait, they’re already degenerates

WELL YOU ARE A PIECE OF DEGENERATE SCUM AND THE ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM OF YOU IS THE FINAL ONE.

(jk lol)

4 Likes

Still gives piggyback rides to catgirls -9000

4 Likes

One of the only decent security players ive seen on MRP, keep it up.

1 Like

Not my fault they’re comfortable backpacks :flushed:

Anjelica jealous I see

Thanks Ksan

Aaaaaa u know my ic name

Good for tiding, since they never leave brig so I can break into places without being arrested :flushed:

1 Like

Bro, whoever said that all you have to be is a feldinid to get a piggyback from Zane is a liar.

So sad bro, I just wanted a piggyback ride.

4 Likes

I love patting cats.

1 Like

“Nyaa bro”.

2 Likes

Erper, and dosen’t know that shoving isn’t actually assault. Overral the average shit sec.

Also, let this thread die.

2 Likes

next time don’t talk shit if you have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Threatens phsyical harm to a person

Lmfao, yeah bro shoving means i’m gonna kill you!!! Stop being an acephalous moron. If you use “physical force” as a definition to what constitutes assault grabbing someone which also requires the application of physical force falls under the same definition! Otherwise just belone being a bolonies

ignoring the other 2 images.