Zane Blake player feedback

My rank was HOS, not acting HOS you imbecile. Every other time there’s a paperwork messup and there’s two people in the same command role they’d end up sharing that role. Not you, because you metagrudge me you decided to stun cuff me, steal my belongings and revoke my access even though you’re the same rank. What an absolute tool.

Lmao you going on about a round from like 8 months ago? When one of you was self-antagging partnering up with a changeling? Big kek

Self antag implies acting like an antag while not an antag. Killing an antag by using antag information is not. Ban got overturned because of its obvious stupidity. I believe the banning admin was also dovah with his underage erp discord antics.

Imagine crying and ahelping because your ling round got ruined while you’re a headslug getting beaten to death in maintenance. Says enough about a player who likes to point fingers elsewise.

3 Likes

I did not steal anything. I took away your HOS gear and put it in the HOS locker.
You yourself said Acting HOS. So I went with it.
Every single time you committed a crime or attacked me or whatever, and I put you in jail for the requisite time, because nobody is above the law, I told you that afterwards you could go back to patrolling. If I actually had a grudge, meta or not, I would’ve straight up fired you for attacking me and lying about it and several other things.

Zane is based, I’ve had may rounds with him in sec and not only, he gives very good tips while playing in dep with him, he just knows shit and answers many questions as mentor. While his playstyle in sec might be considered overaggressive, this is needed for security officer as people you face are able to take you down faster than two stun baton hits.

Edit: No, it’s not RP to die to antag because you wanted to listen to his story, as security officer you know exactly what antags can do and you should react properly.

1 Like

Flirts with felinids and gives them piggyback rides

4 Likes

A Heretic.
Associates with the ab-humans.

1 Like

6 Likes

also very unrobust HoS dies to an assitant on meth in maint while armed with a shotgun and his personal weapon… gets chocked and spaced while asking if its BB after all his stuff is stolen by the rev gang who come over to see whats up.

what even 20 character

Imagine not motivating your felinid team members with headpats.

1 Like

I can’t even defend you after that screenshot, that’s just a bruh moment.

4 Likes

For the record I was already in red health because the HOP subverted the AI for some reason on a revs round no less and I got shot by upload turrets. I was already lagging hard at this point then I stumbled into maint and saw the two of you, still not one of my better moments though.

nope… i had health hud and you were just barely in the yellow… so yeah not badly hurt at all… untill i threw toxin bottle at you i guess.

You belong in the gas chamber for being a heretic.

2 Likes

zane blake
one time he decapped me as nonantag and I wasn’t an antag
also erped
has been good but overall became cringe

Zane is fucking cringe bro.

Also has bad ideas and can’t secure the disk for shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Zane? More like ‘I will cuck those antags’. Based individual.

2 Likes

You stole my nuke ops defence strategy “the conga line of death”.

Bruh

Bruh

BRUH

1 Like

What are you talking about

Thats my idea now

1 Like