Your favourite players of 2021?

Copied from my other post, in no order.
Topaz Sampson - Good lad, one of the few people who actually roleplays.
Marilyn Bluetenberger and Moriyama Maho and An Tsui - Cool cats
Chris Osterweis and Taylor Fisher - Best QMs (just kidding I’m the number one QM)
Dinky The Clown (and his other characters) and Snappy - Funny clowns
Canopus (and pretty much all their other characters) and Aquilla F(airfax) - Best bulbs (and cats) to be around with
Daniel and Synergy - Cool IPCs
Edward Irish - Irish man
Marina Pisces - Best fishe
Megabyte - Despite all the salt about him, Megabyte can be pretty based sometimes.
Iga - Iga Iga. Best borg.
Rounds, WIRE and Iga (again) - cool pAIs, Rounds was also my first pAI ever.
Ignites, Jerry, Cleans, Extinguishes - Cool medical lizards, very competent at their job.
Violet Nitrieva/LAMP OS - Funny drunk slime/silicon
Vince Randolph - Cat in denial, would def hold hands with again.
Sifts-Through-Boxes/Justice Pratt - Cool lizard/catboy to hang out with, good rp.

My favorite poor lads who either quit or got bwoink’d
Kayla Poehl/Spica MT - Cool cat/bulb, they just sorta disappeared tho.
Jestie Boxcutter - Was fun to do cargo shenanigans with.
Kate Garrison - Funny feet enjoyer.
Sulla Wyatt - Responsible for Pubby Pod 2, also a very funny lad who’s now taking a break.
Xixia-Sha - Was a decent CMO main.

Edit: typo and remembered some more names (and more)

4 Likes

Johan Archibald, the best engineer on Acacia

1 Like

Imagine having metafriends.

8 Likes

Eva Mcarthy- Good jannie main, took care of kalo very well but I havent seen her in a while
Squilliam- One of the good squids, I miss em.
Biohazard- Is mute, ne of the few characters who is mute without being a mime. Good pai owner.
Metaku-Maht- The character that helped me develop Seldom-She-Speaks, allowing her to get a more developed backstory and plenty of fun rounds with the two of them.
Rounds- When I was first starting out as a pai, Rounds was a fellow pai main alongside me. Good character, really wholesome and I cant wait to see more of them.
WIRE- Good character, great at talking to ai’s and as FRIEND, I really enjoyed having my character develop due to his influence.
Miriam- Good character, nice
Sifts-Through-Boxes- Seldoms best friend, good roleplay, and I loved drawing the character for the player.
Dillion Finlay- Hypnoflash gimmicks are amazing, I really enjoyed the Jodas and the soths event where I was a pai for someone who was hypnoflashed. 10/10 (Also mistaken my character Janus for a woman, flirting with him.) Good luck, and I hope you find better pastures out there.
Bucket- Enjoyable gimmick, my favorite round with this character is when we went on a crime spree and tried to steal all the pets, even holding the (fake) nuke disk as hostage so the captain would let us take all the pets.
Navy Nelson- Good character once you worm through the tough exterior, can be a bit brash sometimes, but overall I would like to roleplay more with Navy.
Is-A-Rat- Good gimmick, good character. Seldom felt very protective towards him, and I look foward to more roleplay in the future.
Ryan Rhineheart- Good security! Most notably. really enjoyed the way the roleplayed debator. Was a joy freaking out their character.
Aquilla- Didnt get to know this character too much, but I can say, good roleplay!
Leo Szilard- Ghost main buds, was a good person to talk to while I was waiting on people to download pais, and even drop podded a pai for me when there was no one taking them.
Topaz Sampson (probably got the last name wrong, but whatever)- Very good doc, you never expect being backstabbed by him but its happened to me before ;-;
Tranquility- Good mime, stole my hat and I chased her around a bit before she gave it back
Words- Was a pai for a couple times. Good mime! Despite being unable to talk, communicates effectively enough.
Milly- I just remember milly raising a xeno queen in surgery with the cmo and getting obliterated, very cool
Cleans-the-messes- I remember cleans raising a bunch of ashwalker eggs on station, very wholesome.
Hears-the-silence- Backstabbed me and would have gotten away with it, if it wasnt for the meddlesome ai
Monday- Deathwing will always remember you.
Roomba- Nice pai gimmick, roompai my beloved
Bud- bat pai, shared quite a few shifts with as a pai!
Mary O’Keef- Not frequent on the server, but a geneticist main through and through.
Terebium-158 (I think thats the name?)- For being a ai who got me interested in playing silicon more and eventually ai.
Abby Cadaver- chemist go brrrr
Video- Spent a round with them once as a pai being their “nurse bot” when they got transfered to a monkey body. Was really funny, had a blast.
Axel Hawker- Had a really fun round with him as changling when he killed my installer, Words and then later bound me and explained what happened.
Wanders-the-stars- Good CE, sorry for killing you in the ai upload right as you tried to leave. Also taught me a little engineering as B1G-5H0T
Forgets-Their-Name- Excellent hop, had a really fun round where I was a party mouse and they tried to help me bring back the other mice from the dead with lazarus injectors.

And many others that I forgot to mention, thank you all. (also I know there are characters here that are played by the same person, but I wrote down notable characters)

8 Likes

No mention of ya boy Phill ;u;

1 Like

Oh right, as for OOC cool people (Not met in game so wanted to show this)
Rhea
Kiera
Gatling
Wue
Meera
Rkv
Kit/Violet

4 Likes

I dont see you play much anymore. Either that or I am woefully oblivious.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.