Your Favourite Players of 2022

Usually most of the AIs and cyborgs are fun to play with.
(Every random name person is the #1 best player in the server)

I mostly hung out in departures in a wheelchair until grav gen ceased. Then a lizardperson led me through to the main halls while breaking lights for me. Then gave me QM’s PDA when I found the ID, we hung out in the mining base when blob was announced by the AI over the VOX

thanks for your input everyone, the player reports for metafriending will be coming out soon. insert maniacal laughter here

10 Likes

Too many people to list off, plus folks that I’ve listed last year still count for this one.
But I’m going to list a couple I remembered

Cordswitch Bos - for being too good for Beestation :pensive:

Fish lady Marine Pisces - for being the old lady of science
Purple guy Jacob Davis - for being purple and for the awesome rping
Jacob Hawk - Super nice engineer player (also might have played a felinid once no one should speak about that)
Has-Many-Faces - FELLOW WIIIIIG LIZARD metagang
Taylor Fish - Cool dude (low-key like him more when not the QM, no body tell him)
Mai Phulfy - Some Moth that bullied Forgets
All two Apid mains for being the face of Beestation
Milli - for being Milli
Has-No-Pigment - only good CE main to live
Aquarian - some CMO/Docter main, is blue and lizard very pretty
Bep-Bep-Sommer - cute lizard that would protect the bar with his life! also makes a good maid don’t tell anyone

Everyone else that’s awesome, you’re all getting put in my metafriends list now, get banned nerds!

My SHAME award goes to

Axel Hawker for becoming a secuirty player :face_vomiting:

But in all seriousness there were some really amazing players on bee this year, super nice people both IC and OOC! Naturally we will have to ban them for this at some point.

Have a wonderful new years people!!!

6 Likes

little bit curious about if there’s something i do as QM that I don’t do otherwise that you dislike now.

Honestly it’s probably just that I get to interact with you more then I would if you were QM. Even when I played Forgets as HoP I will admit that I just leave Cargo to defend for itself since other than miners needing to be save the QM looks after the department pretty well. Perhaps it’s about time we just accept fate and make QM part of command.

2 Likes

I beg your pardon?

I’m already #2 on the lawyer leaderboard and a mere 20 hours away from #1.

I will not accept such slanderous libel. I’ll see you in court.

3 Likes

Yo is there a leaderboard with job hours showing who on the server got the biggest amount?

The grand prize for the lawyer leaderboard is one (1) name yourself Saul Goodman without getting bwoinked coupon.

3 Likes

Myself (Makes-the-nanites) cause I know no one else will :sob:

1 Like

I don’t really play no more, but I was always happy to see: Marina Pisces, Miriam Hornet, Kate Garrison, Kiera Katsura, Milli.

With Marina I was very happy to see them as captain when I was maining HoS. She is competent and follows the rules. Generally very good at the game. Miriam is also very competent at the game. Whenever I see Kate Garrison on my sec team I was happy because she is good and nice. Kiera and Milli get the RP award from me. I don’t RP good. Every time I would see Kiera she would be pumping out 4 gestures a seconds, meanwhile I’m like: “Me hunt bad man *clap”. I was also always busy with running things as HoS or CMO to stop and RP. Milli is also always nice to see in medical.

There are more people that I like these are just from the top of my head. Also Alex Hawker, but I prefer girls.

2 Likes

did miriam move servers? Saw her name in a video of some guy playing on TG or something recently

2 Likes

Manuel. She recently got in the SHAME list by some guy on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/zayb05/the_list_of_shame_tg_players/

Also…

Bet. The Austin Gold Axel Hawker case will be on.

2 Likes

I can’t forget playing with these uber-cool, supremely robust players:

Robert Langley (probably the coolest guy on the entire server just saying)
Plutonium XXI
Velvet Pinkawalt
Zane Blake
Quinn Joghzz
Taurus ‘Orion’ Kuiper
David Chipley
Collin Wachowski
Harry Finger
M.A.C.K
Spindel Craic
That one griefer whose name is like ____ Uglyiubuiubiubiubiubiubiubiubiubiu

3 Likes

Where’s Solomon Thornwell ? come on man.

I thought that guy was gone for good. I did see him recently though.
One of the few antags I liked so he gets an approving from me! :+1:

1 Like

Haha, oh my god how am I still relevant, I’ll attempt naming a few more I can think this time, not all that different to last year’s but whatever.

Cordswitch Bos - One of the greatest moth players, unfortunately had his character banished because of the naming policy :clown_face:
Tinea Ver - BAD Good moth and AWFUL one of the greatest command player, would metagrudge again.
Forgets-Her-Name - Also one of the greatest lizard players.
Aden Finlay - One of the best sec mains on this server.
Ward Chromlie - Also one of the best sec mains, shame they just sorta disappeared however.
Jestie Boxcutter - Currently perma’d from Bee, but still one of the few I consider based.
Sulla Wyatt - Based, too bad he decided to quit with a boom.
Edward Irish - I don’t even know on where to get started with this one, Edward is Edward, and most of my shenanigans involving him tends to be the most memorable events that I just can’t forget. Pay your child support
Megabyte - Unironically the best borg player. Disappeared early into this year, you’ll be missed.
Marina Pisces - Haven’t seen them much lately, but still a great character and player.
Gary Johnson - One of the best cap players.
Latanya Rockwell - Nicest lass, helped me with my first kill in certain megafaunas, and is pretty chill to vibe with.
Violet Nitrieva - Best alcoholic slime, one of my favorite command players.
Morgan Strange - An awesome person to interact with, both OOCly and ICly.
Phil Smith - While I don’t interact with you much, you are undeniably one of the most based engi players out there.
Axel Hawker - Always coming up with good gimmicks.

Oh and most of the stuff in my previous post still applies.

Manuel. She recently got in the SHAME list by some guy on reddit

The list of shame is what I consider a badge of pride, living rent free in people’s head has to be one of my biggest achievement so far during all this time I spent playing SS13.

9 Likes

Catherine Brown

We should give them a reward and about 150k in unmarked bills. (Either Euros or Pounds work)

4 Likes

I have not played for around a year but these were the players i enjoyed.

Kate Bishop - Aways a fun person to be around and did their job very well.

Dillion Finlay - A cool dude, was fun seeing him on the game.

I Don’t reallly remember who it was but when the valentines day rolled up i was plasma man and my lover was the CE, and so we both got into the SM and just chilled there probably my most memorable moment on SS13 so thank your pink haired CE that i forgot the name for giving a memory i won’t forget.

And everyone that played SS13 around the pandemic! It was the only thing thay kept me sane so thank you everyone :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.