Your favorite(and robust) AI/PAI/Cyborg players

As the title said, inspired on the thread of Robust players/people here’s one for the AI that always opens the door for you, for the AI that always spam vox, for the PAI that follows you everywhere and plays the best songs and for the cyborgs that always help you, you always ride on them to battle or the ones that robust you.

1 Like

PROTEUS, O.R.I.O.N, and TK-47.

Ok, self promotion would make me sound like a jerk, so I’ll be real with these ones. Lets see… C.R.A.B is pretty good as a borg, though he stalks xenobiology for slime batteries, and VAL-KY1RE is a pretty good AI as well, and doesn’t usually act too crazy (except for the time I uploaded guardian of balance as the clown, and he took it to a whole other level)

but PROTEUS, O.R.I.O.N and TK-47 are still the best.

1 Like

Val-ky1re and proteus are my favorite AI players to see they’re the best AIs and really the compliment extends to every synthetic character sparrow and rui plays as

2 Likes

Valkyrie, nylaa and tk-47. Tk-47 is a absolute pleasure to have as a borg. Valkyrie is extremely pleasant to talk to. Nylaa is one of the few good cat girls. Also best pai.

2 Likes

Didn’t see this said pAI as well, but we all basically know nylaa is the best pAI player.

1 Like

Had the pleasure of having tons of cool Cyborgs under my control whenever i roll AI.

Welp while i unfortuantly can’t remember all of em, Good Boy V1 & BJORG are what pops up for me currently, cool borgos & dependable, always a joy to have em. That being said, there’s tons of cool quieter Cyborgs who I’ll Definitely be sure to give a shout out to once I remember their name.

For Ai’s, VAL-KYR1E’s super cringe but K.A.L 9000 & TK-47 are both cool, competent AI’s to have around!

For pAI’s, barring Nylaa who’s already known for being an ace small AI, Crusade Pete runs a fun gimmick whenever they’re available, had some nice enjoyable moments with em.

1 Like

jokes on you KAL is mrp main and under a new name now but I might go back on lrp some time

1 Like

i hate every ai player they always crush me with doors and bolt me in a room and say “go ligger go”

9 Likes

Imagine resorting to physical suffering instead of psychological torture. And by psychological torture, I mean constant mocking.

1 Like

broteus

hey sparrow nylaa joined the discord you should too

1 Like

I’ve been on the discord for like, five months. I just never touch it, though I might start, since I may start coding stuff.

1 Like

I accidentally typed the letter H in the chat bar and everyone realized I was there

2 Likes

Stealth discord gang rise up!

In your invisible cloaking barriers, not in the chat where people can see you.

1 Like

:woman_standing: :up:

1 Like

Ayyyy, time to give some props to some more Borgos i’ve had under my command recently!

BoneSaw’s a stellar cyborg to have around, they’ll often play as a Medical Cyborg & a great one at that! Super responsive to any orders i issue out, you can rely on em to rescue and nurse back to health any crewman you spot bleeding out on the station.

D.4.C’s also become a borgo that i’ve become a fan of, reliable as hell & responsive to commands. Can be trusted to try and save you should your core ever be under attack, overall, a cool borgo to have around!

As for AI’s VAL-KYR1E is such a unresponsive POS, never shuts up on the radio & always fails to follows out any orders i give it, smh ai malf, computer broke my fist when i punched it. honk
Dragon’s a fairly new AI player, but they’re definetly on the right track onto becomming a great AI, competent & able to stay calm whilst placed under stress or false accusations, i can definetly see em becomming a stellar AI in the future!

1 Like

sparrow you literally hate proteus
while loving proteus
are you ok

1 Like

Tis called roleplay.

In other words, no, I’m not ok.

1 Like

Allied Mastercomputer

1 Like

who

i used to use that as my discord name although i believe thats just a default AI name
as a reference to I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream obviously

1 Like

then whatever the fuck your AI name used to be, it’s at the tip of my tongue but I can’t seem to remember it

1 Like